Curious no one posted about ND/Penn yesterday | The Boneyard

Curious no one posted about ND/Penn yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I was watching the score progress on this game and was curious if anybody was able to see the game or attended? It ended with a comfortable 76-54 score line but up until the last 3 minutes of the first half it was a five point game - at halftime it was 12, and midway through the second half it was only 15.
Again - comfortable win, but not as convincing as I would have expected against Penn - are they a better team than I thought or did ND just half an sluggish night?

huskybill

RIP, huskybill
Reaction Score
I don't follow teams that are not in the AAC unless they are serious contenders to join us. For those who don't follow the contenders, PS137 won yesterday!

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
I was watching the score progress on this game and was curious if anybody was able to see the game or attended? It ended with a comfortable 76-54 score line but up until the last 3 minutes of the first half it was a five point game - at halftime it was 12, and midway through the second half it was only 15.
Again - comfortable win, but not as convincing as I would have expected against Penn - are they a better team than I thought or did ND just half an sluggish night?
I have no idea, although I saw the score pass by on the bottom line of whatever I was watching.

At this time of the season, I think "win and get on to the next game" might be the mantra.

We should see (well, hear of is more likely) some good games in the upcoming Thanksgiving tourneys in Mexico, the Caribbean, etc.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Penn ain't a whole lot, but they're sure better than they used to be (post BU's Greenberg exit). BUT, I give ND the benefit of the doubt, considering early injuries.

Phil

Stats Geek
Reaction Score
ND won by roughly the same margin against ranked Michigan State, so I'm writing off the Penn game as a sluggish game. They play DePaul next, and will probably win, but it might give more of a clue to their strength.

Reaction Score
ND will be there at the end. I think they may have a better team than last year with all the super freshmen. We lost Kelly and Doty and we think we have a better team, they lost Diggins and I am sure they think the same....

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I wasn't meaning to be over critical of ND, just surprised that they hadn't put it to bed early - same kind of question I would have had if I had looked at a score 8 minutes into the BU game for example. Just wondering if any ND visitor might have a report on the first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom