Courant Coverage of UCONN Baseball | The Boneyard

Courant Coverage of UCONN Baseball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Non existent.

Here we are in the Conference Tourney with a chance to to the finals and we get get barely a mention.

Same for soccer.

I like the Wolfpack (will go to game on Tuesday) and I am glad we recruited the kid from Woodstock, but no reason there is not more to offer on baseball and other sports. They don't even put the schedule in the Week Ahead. They have the Rangers.

This is a UCONN state.

Reaction Score
Non existent.

Here we are in the Conference Tourney with a chance to to the finals and we get get barely a mention.

Same for soccer.

I like the Wolfpack (will go to game on Tuesday) and I am glad we recruited the kid from Woodstock, but no reason there is not more to offer on baseball and other sports. They don't even put the schedule in the Week Ahead. They have the Rangers.

This is a UCONN state.

I get the idea that Dom Amore of the Courant, baseball fan that he is, likes to cover them when time allows, and he will do the occasional features piece on them during the season. However, he rarely if ever goes out on the road with them.

Reaction Score
I know this might help with the Courant,but if you are on Tritter @TheUconnBlog tweets alot about Uconn Baseball. Keeps you up to the minute reports on games ans scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom