Could it be that we have the best men's basketball coach in the country? | The Boneyard

Could it be that we have the best men's basketball coach in the country?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
KO is making the case for that argument. He just out coached Izzo and Donovan both with allegedly vastly superior teams, imposing the will of the Huskies on both teams. Both Michigan and Florida were looked completely befuddled, utterly exhausted and totally beaten by the end of regulation. That is nothing short of remarkable.

Calhoun was a great coach and I cannot believe the awesome fortune (no luck involved) to have another coach of that caliber take over at UConn, and a former player who bleeds blue. That just doesn't happen in the real world, but it happened in the College hoops capital of the Universe. Amazing.

As the fans were leaving Gampel on senior's night after after an uninspiring win against Rutgers, Coach Ollie asked us to come back to Gampel after UConn brought home the national championship trophy. I did not think it was possible, and I thought it was even less possible after being drilled by 33 in the very next game against Louisville. I am a believer now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle
Top Bottom