Cool down period | The Boneyard

Cool down period

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is what this board needs.

Is it Louisville? Is it Uconn? This won't be settled even if a selection is made.

The Big 12 is watching things unfold, the Big 10 may not be done, the ACC may not stop at 1, the SEC may be looking to add. ND is involved in talks. Yes, we want to be the pick, but do you really think that the Big 12 is going to just let the ACC pick a school that they may want? There's so much going on behind the scenes that no one should speculate based on a tweet.

Relax, get back to work, enjoy your turkey and football. If it's Louisville, there's nothing we can do. We have to let Susan and Warde work this out. There doesn't seem to be light at the end of the tunnel. Settle down people.

Reaction Score
Why does it aggravate me that someone spouts about someone, gives his/her view which could be great or coming out of their butt; and then tells me to settle down? 2nd only to BL preaching about what is ok to be a topic of discussion if you are a real Uconn fan (like you can't hate on BCU and chew gum at the same time).
Could be my pre Thanksgiving diet, it's always aggravating and works about as well as Deleone's 1st down running plays. Now if we were in the ACC...

Reaction Score
Why does it aggravate me that someone spouts about someone, gives his/her view which could be great or coming out of their butt; and then tells me to settle down? 2nd only to BL preaching about what is ok to be a topic of discussion if you are a real Uconn fan (like you can't hate on BCU and chew gum at the same time).
Could be my pre Thanksgiving diet, it's always aggravating and works about as well as Deleone's 1st down running plays. Now if we were in the ACC...

I don't know what you are referring to, if there's something specific you want to point out , then do so and don't write vague references.

My point is for people to get off the ledge.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I don't know what you are referring to, if there's something specific you want to point out , then do so and don't write vague references.

My point is for people to get off the ledge.

Wow. Thank you. I find myself totally relaxed and not the least bit worried about UConn's future. I am actually looking forward to seeing the in-laws tomorrow. Thank you again and god bless you for sharing your insight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom