Connecticut Sun Center Kelsey Bone.... | The Boneyard

Connecticut Sun Center Kelsey Bone....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
...to be named WNBA Most Improved Player this morning.

No link yet

Reaction Score
A lot of good candidates this year. I feel Bone was the MIP, but Shenise Johnson of Indy jumps right out as an outstanding candidate as well.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
That's part of the problem with the W, exposure... I never saw Johnson til the playoffs. She good, really good!

Reaction Score
That's part of the problem with the W, exposure... I never saw Johnson til the playoffs. She good, really good!

Excellent point. Unless you like watching (and paying) the stream of live access, you didn't see much of Johnson (or several others) during the season.

How SA gave her up I'm not sure; and on this week's podcast Mike T. reveals he tried last season to get her for Washington.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Norwich Bulletin also says Bone is expected...

Reaction Score
From: http://www.wnba.com/news/suns-cente...ba-most-improved-player-presented-by-samsung/

"Connecticut Sun center/forward Kelsey Bone is the winner of the 2015 WNBA Most Improved Player presented by Samsung, the WNBA announced today. Bone received 14 of 39 votes from a panel of national and local sportswriters and broadcasters.

Indiana Fever guard Shenise Johnson finished second with nine votes. Los Angeles Sparks center Jantel Lavender and Chicago Sky guard Courtney Vandersloot tied for third with five votes apiece. Washington Mystics center Stefanie Dolson received three votes, followed by fellow teammate and center Emma Meesseman with two votes. Tulsa Shock guard Riquna Williams received one vote."

I would have thought there would be more love for Stefanie Dolson. Her starting and all-star caliber play certainly was important piece for the Mystics making the playoffs.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I would like to see some "Least Valuable" and other "Least" awards. Let's just not have a poll for "Least Valuable Poster."

Reaction Score
Has Lobo announced the WADMIP ( without a doubt MIP)?

image.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline