Congrats to all UConn fans here | The Boneyard

Congrats to all UConn fans here

Status
Not open for further replies.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Great win today! These are the type of wins that carry over to the following year. Bowl eligible and looking up!

Thanks...hey enjoy this Ohio State postgame show! ITS GOING WELL

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
Thanks...hey enjoy this Ohio State postgame show! ITS GOING WELL

It's funny, the only I time I root for OSU (if they would have won, Michigan controlled their own destiny for the conference championship), they drop that dump of a game. Still very nice to see OSU look that helpless on offense.

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
Thanks. The team showed character today. Bowl eligible is huge.

Reaction Score
Well now, we move into P5 consideration and Houston moves out! Isn't that how the West Virginia boys call it?

ElGuapo

What does that mean, in-famous?
Reaction Score
This is someone who recognized an opportunity and took advantage.

He is a man of action.

Haha.
We were on our way off the field after taking field goal selfies and such and I saw the bell and attendant walk away.
I sleazed in and started cranking it for my friends audience.
Total victory for the laughs and win tonight.

Reaction Score
Congrats guys. Big win for your program. Bowl eligibility is great for fan morale, and even better for the extra practices it allows for your team. Good luck next week with Temple. They are a tough team with a good defense, but hey you never know.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Haha.
We were on our way off the field after taking field goal selfies and such and I saw the bell and attendant walk away.
I sleazed in and started cranking it for my friends audience.
Total victory for the laughs and win tonight.

Good man! I did that after the West Virginia game and got chased across the field by security lol.

ElGuapo

What does that mean, in-famous?
Reaction Score
Good man! I did that after the West Virginia game and got chased across the field by security lol.

My wife said to me when I got home and told her the story "Great. What would you have done if they kicked you out?" To which my reply was "I was already on my way out".

I rang that thing like it was the Liberty Bell and the British were coming. So loud and funny for my buddies that I was doing it.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
My wife said to me when I got home and told her the story "Great. What would you have done if they kicked you out?" To which my reply was "I was already on my way out".

I rang that thing like it was the Liberty Bell and the British were coming. So loud and funny for my buddies that I was doing it.

I heard the bell ringing amidst the field storm and was hoping it was a few fans seizing an opportunity. Well played.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Great win today! These are the type of wins that carry over to the following year. Bowl eligible and looking up!

Thanks dayooper. I know that you've always been in UConn's corner for a B1G invite. I hope that we're able to meet again as conference mates. As the football program's cycle is shifting back towards competitive again, I hope that day is soon.

Northern football and GD proud of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69