confessions of a WCBB fan | The Boneyard

confessions of a WCBB fan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
1. I hate this new rule its good for smaller weaker players but what happens when you have a banger for a post player? I agree that tha reffing in the baylor Louisville game was horrible but this new rule is making the games very hard to watch. Also what happens when these players reach the pros? It's gonna lead to there being a huge learning curve for these players.

2. UConn has an awesome team they don't look as dominant as the Moore/Charles teams but very very good.

3. Tennessee's coaches need to start massengale and carter in the backcourt. Simmons is deadly when she's on and deadly when she's not. They will get to the final four for one of two reasons. Everyone else just is not as good as advertised or because they finally play up to their potential...Russell should not start over Harrison at all.

4. Stanford will get better. McCall will eventually start alongside Chiney. Orrange hopefully has turned a corner of course it's early in the season but she just faced UConn and looked great. Chiney of course will get hers every night.

P.S. imo two players that cannot be praised enough are Tuck and Harrison their games are silent but deadly.

Reaction Score
The Stanford freshman Kailee Johnson is going to be a very good player, despite the bad stat line from
the Uconn's game.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Nice OP - I think they need to be as harsh as they are on the fouls now in order to get some semblance of order back. My hope is that the players learn quickly in terms of the clutching and blocking and moving screens and reach-ins, and then the refs are able to relax a little on the incidental contact that is being called right now. My concern is that the refs remain more focused on the ball and are still missing the impeding of free motion off the ball and a portion of the offensive fouls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom