Communiqué from Mike Di Mauro | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Communiqué from Mike Di Mauro

Status
Not open for further replies.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Can I post some questions and comments here of comments made by Mike that I feel are of high issue or just wait for D-Day when DD and company "growls and bites back?"
Email or PM them to doggydaddy.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
And if possible, perhaps you could mention that the dumbest people in the USA were asked by UConn to take a bow at a men's game for raising 0ver 40K for charity.
And several years ago, the Boneyard raised $25,000 for Geno's Hoops for Hope.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
And several years ago, the Boneyard raised $25,000 for Geno's Hoops for Hope.

$25,000 for Hoops for Hope, $34,000+ for the Cardiac Center, $13,000 for the Cancer Ride last year, $7,500 for the Cancer Ride two years ago....

Back in the day, we raised enough to retrofit a van for a gentleman who was paralyzed in an accident. The year afterwards, we raised money to help a set of grandparents make the exterior and one room of their house handicap-accessible for their newly-orphaned one-year old grandson who was left a quadriplegic in the accident that killed his parents. (I simply don't remember what charities the other BYC's benefitted, but GOALS, Inc. was our usual target until its founder passed.)

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
$25,000 for Hoops for Hope, $34,000+ for the Cardiac Center, $13,000 for the Cancer Ride last year, $7,500 for the Cancer Ride two years ago....

Back in the day, we raised enough to retrofit a van for a gentleman who was paralyzed in an accident. The year afterwards, we raised money to help a set of grandparents make the exterior and one room of their house handicap-accessible for their newly-orphaned one-year old grandson who was left a quadriplegic in the accident that killed his parents. (I simply don't remember what charities the other BYC's benefitted, but GOALS, Inc. was our usual target until its founder passed.)
Plus the women's board donated money to Pat Summitt's Foundation, can't recall the dollar amount. I seem to recall there was a collection for Wounded Warriors as well, perhaps Kibitzer remembers.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
And if possible, perhaps you could mention that the dumbest people in the USA were asked by UConn to take a bow at a men's game for raising 0ver 40K for charity.
now you are helping. I will be sure to mention that. Great idea.

Reaction Score
I'd be willing to go as a member of the football board. Would take Joe Zone through the ringer for his PP love, Jaconbs for always needing to quote how much money the coaches make and Dimauro for his BC lenses

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Personally, I recommend a three round food fight. Begin with the traditional first round c u s t a r d & cream pie fight, followed by a classic freestyle round of ring dings, puddings, & cream puffs and finish off with a third round of non-stop Bluto-mania.

If that won't work for all involved, then I'll go back to my original notion of the mod's, DD, Kib, and Tony. My choice of DD, Kib and Tony grows from the undeniable truth that they so perfectly represent the primary flavors of the BY faithful::: spicy hot, savory, & sweet. Although these three are eminently reasonable and rational, it is hard to deny that they represent the chaotic mix of opposites all working in a perfectly balanced orbital act of ridiculousness that is the very essence of our BY charm.

YOPB

aw, man...not the Ring Dings! :eek:

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
I get all that and was being playful to begin with. But you have to admit that the entertainment value would be great fun! It appears most here want some red meat...I just don't happen to think that MD is worthy of the effort, or free publicity he's receiving.

free publicity....on the Boneyard? Certainly not on my twitter account, as I have few followers and rarely use the thing...

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
This is doing nothing more than giving Mike D the attention and publicity wants. Nothing more.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Agree Ice. At the end of day, this proves nothing. DD should just go and have fun.

Can I suggest that any specific questions be PM'd to DD? No point in our doing show prep for them (again.)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Sending DD is like sending a rapid puppy. It isn't housebroken but that is the least of your problems. MD may be distracted by the warm wetness in his shoe but he doesn't to get bit because it will lead more enduring pain even if he survives.

Last edited:

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Sending DD is like sending a rapid puppy. It isn't housebroken but that is the least of your problems.
Thanks Padre.

You are a credit to your profession.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Sorry DD I wasn't done and it is more about MD's risk than you.

Puppy cute, puppy pee in shoe, try to swat puppy, puppy nips you, 10 weeks inter abdominal shots

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I nominate me,, Drewdog85 !! I'll go up against Mikey I know all his secrets, I can get in his head so to speak

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Sorry DD I wasn't done and it is more about MD's risk than you.

Puppy cute, puppy pee in shoe, try to swat puppy, puppy nips you, 10 weeks inter abdominal shots
No peeing during the show. Before and after and every two hours while I'm trying to sleep.

Reaction Score

We also paid for five students to go to the Fiesta Bowl. I made Des aware of that but he never wrote about it

Reaction Score
Geno was fantastic after the game. He mentioned that Mike Dimauro (BC Genius) said we were not going to win the national championship but he also said that it doesn't matter because no one reads his newspaper anyway. He really gave DiMauro a good spanking to the crowd. It was loved. Personally I wish that no one from the Boneyard would give a two cents to that junk from CPTV Sports. I think Geno can take care of us.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
Geno was fantastic after the game. He mentioned that Mike Dimauro (BC Genius) said we were not going to win the national championship but he also said that it doesn't matter because no one reads his newspaper anyway. He really gave DiMauro a good spanking to the crowd. It was loved. Personally I wish that no one from the Boneyard would give a two cents to that junk from CPTV Sports. I think Geno can take care of us.

Why should Geno have all the fun?

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Plus the women's board donated money to Pat Summitt's Foundation, can't recall the dollar amount. I seem to recall there was a collection for Wounded Warriors as well, perhaps Kibitzer remembers.

Nan, you pinned my pitch about the Fisher House that we will establish on the campus of the VA Hospital in West Haven and this resulted in several contributions plus some leads to a couple corporations. Fisher Houses are similar to MacDonald's Houses, but they provide free lodging to families of military people while their loved one undergoes surgery, treatment or rehab.

There's a little irony here. After my wife and I got involved raising funds for Fisher House (and thanks, Boneyarders, many of whom pitched in generously), I actually had a couple unscheduled stays in that hospital. Too bad, no Fisher House for other guests to enjoy Mrs. Kibitzer's great cooking.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
I will give a shout out to Geno on the show.
If you listen to the interview with Hartley and Dolson (that was posted in the CBSSN thread) you can hear Geno in the background making the crack.

Reaction Score
Perhaps we are taking the wrong tack here. I'm starting to think we should send two of the comely younger female BYs who do not know much about public speaking and stats. They can bring their joy of the team and open honest desire to have fun, with them. Mr Mike NoBrains will be completely blown away. Any attempt to corner them will turn out very badly for him. No offense to our prepared speakers and stat experts, but I after a quick perusal of my Art of War book, meeting the enemy with strength may not be the correct option here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom