Commit #8 - Ian Campbell | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Commit #8 - Ian Campbell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Pequannock's Ian Campbell one year from becoming a UCONN Huskie:

http://www.northjersey.com/sports/h..._medium=referral&utm_source=post original url

Reaction Score
I think a lot of our commits fit this statement about Ian. With an experienced coaching staff I think they can find kids who are just about to (Alec) bloom. :cool:

"He has been exploding onto the scene as he grows into his body," said Kopp. "He has been becoming more and more aggressive."

Reaction Score
He's 6'7" now too ... they are sprouting like crazy these kids. Planting SEEDS

Reaction Score
He's 6'7" now too ... they are sprouting like crazy these kids. Planting SEEDS
If Ian hits another growth spurt by next year HCBD may lose him to HCKO. GO HUSKIES!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
If this kid has a body that can hold 50 to 60 more lbs (good football weight) I think he ends up at OT... He's got agility (plays basketball)... wouldn't be surprised one bit if its his final spot on the team in a few years... My bad... I confused this kid with Chris Lee (I think)... but, regardless, his size could end up moving him to OT... probably similar scenario with Lee....

Reaction Score
If this kid has a body that can hold 50 to 60 more lbs (good football weight) I think he ends up at OT... He's got agility (plays basketball)... wouldn't be surprised one bit if its his final spot on the team in a few years... My bad... I confused this kid with Chris Lee (I think)... but, regardless, his size could end up moving him to OT... probably similar scenario with Lee....

I don't see that at all. And yes, I do believe you confused him with Chris Lee the latest commit.

Reaction Score
Just hope he has level head, too. I was at Pequannock HS to watch a friend's son play against them in soccer a week or two ago. The football team ended their practice on the next field and walked over. A bunch, maybe a dozen, stood behind the opposing team's net and jeered the kid with some very colorful and not PC language. Ref warned the kids once and the kids yelled back at the ref. After a goal by Pequannock, the football team really got into the keeper and while I did not exactly what was being yelled, the referee immediately stopped the game and spoke to both coaches. One of the Pequannock soccer coaches ran over to the football field where some of the football coaches were cleaning-up and both sets of coaches ran back, ripped into the football players and chased them back to the lockers. That behavior almost caused their own soccer team loose a game they were winning 3 to 1 by forfeit. I did not see if Cambell was involved (don't know his number); but that type of behavior is not tolerated in today's world and the excuse of 'kids being kids' is not accepted anymore.

As I tell my own boys and my soccer team (U8), root for your team, not against the other team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom