College Football Games Week 13 (Non-UConn) | Page 2 | The Boneyard

College Football Games Week 13 (Non-UConn)

Reaction Score
Ducks will school them. Everyone needs to watch out in the age of NIL for the team with the Nike $$$$ hour to Seattle & SF, 2 hours to LA LV & Vancouver. Beautiful spot. Best weed, cheap. And Nike $$$$
I'm pretty sure Washington already beat Oregon this season.

Reaction Score
How about this gem from earlier in that game.

Maybe they thought the block in the back caused the defender to reach too high resulting in grabbing the helmet, or it's because the block in the back came before the facemask. I don't know, just speculating on why they didn't call the facemask.

Reaction Score
You would think. And how about the Auburn DB falling down leaving the Alabama WR pretty open. It is almost unbelievable how often the SEC has the right team pull out a crazy win.
I saw a pretty blatant push off, not DB falling down. I didn't expect it to be called based on the teams and situation. If it had been reversed, and Auburn had just jumped Alabama on that play, it certainly would have.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I saw a pretty blatant push off, not DB falling down. I didn't expect it to be called based on the teams and situation. If it had been reversed, and Auburn had just jumped Alabama on that play, it certainly would have.

Whatever. The SEC late season games involving top 12-15 teams have about as much credibility as professional wrestling.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
Whatever. The SEC late season games involving top 12-15 teams have about as much credibility as professional wrestling.
I see you are still on the anti-SEC bandwagon. Years of championships and drafts filled with SEC players won't change your mind.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom