Coaching Videos | The Boneyard

Coaching Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
On the LV, Vol Nation website posters are continually complaining about Tennessee's lack of offense, especially against a zone defense. One poster provided links to several coaching videos by Geno about how to attack a zone. I was not aware that such videos existed. Here's a link to the site where they are for sale.

http://www.championshipproductions.com/cgi-bin/champ/auth/1857/Geno-Auriemma.html

The good news is that each one, comes with a two to five minute preview that is very interesting and informative. Ironically, there is also at least one video by Holly Warlick on how to conduct a practice. Perhaps it is telling that the preview to her video last 15 seconds.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
The evolution of Vol fan recognition of the antiquated nature of their offense has been a long and painful one. How could their legendary coach fail to adapt with the game? That couldn't be right, etc. Now they are talking trying to get a Geno disciple as a coach. They still hate him, but the recognition of his abilities is there but for the deepest haters.

Reaction Score
I dunno. The thought of Geno and Bobby Knight together.... Easily two of the greatest coaches of all time, and yet... I can just imagine Knight saying: I had to throw that chair--only way to stop him from just talk, talk, talk...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle