Coach Offense Better | The Boneyard

Coach Offense Better

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just watched the last 10 minutes of regulation and overtime of Louisian - Monroe vs. Arkansas. Give me a break. Those Louis. M guys looked like a bunch of football players who know how to play, are put in position by the coach/scheme to make plays and can compete.

Half their team looked like punters rather than players.

There was more deception in 10 minutes of play than I saw in 60 minutes against NCST.

Time to stop worring about is there enough "talent" on offense, put them in schemes they can do, use some deception (not trick plays) without broadcasting it through lineup changes, let the QB make decisions at the line of scrimmage if defense gives something. Play more running backs and less OLmen.

Man it just ain't that hard.

How would you like to be Arkansas coach - up next for them is Alabama. Up next for LM is Auburn. At least Uconn gets a supposedly crummy Maryland team. Let's see between the 3 (Uconn, Ark., LM) which team shows the most on offense - if it isn't Uconn by far then time to ???????? the OC.

Reaction Score
There was more deception in 10 minutes of play than I saw in 60 minutes against NCST.
Not to mention all of last seasons offensive follies (gosh we really don't see much scoring except for the defense and special teams).

Let's see between the 3 (Uconn, Ark., LM) which team shows the most on offense - if it isn't Uconn by far then time to ???????? the OC.

Well if that's the "line in the sand", is there going to be a forwarding address for Deleone where fans can send their "sorry it didn't work out cards".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc
Top Bottom