Clueless Announcers | The Boneyard

Clueless Announcers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yes, KML is one of the best in WCB. However, they are clueless about Morgan Tuck's value. They are CLUELESS ANNOUNCERS!

Wbbfan1

And That’s The Way It Is
Reaction Score
There wouldn't be as much concern about foul trouble if Morgan was on the bench. Of course she would have started over Kiah.

Yes, KML is one of the best in WCB. However, they are clueless about Morgan Tuck's value. They are CLUELESS ANNOUNCERS!

pap49cba

The Supreme Linkster
Reaction Score
Earlier in the week Rebecca tweeted that the loss of Tuck was "huge".

Reaction Score
It was not a good broadcast at all. The camera angles were terrible. Could not see players on the wing and sometimes the player inbounding the ball.Rebecca should be doing better. Obsessed over Thomas not going to the post. All ESPN does is sports and they should be doing it better. Plus they are covering a women's college game. Why is the halftime crew spending so much time talking about the men's game. And comparing the skills of college freshman to LeBron James. Please!

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
It was not a good broadcast at all. The camera angles were terrible. Could not see players on the wing and sometimes the player inbounding the ball.Rebecca should be doing better. Obsessed over Thomas not going to the post. All ESPN does is sports and they should be doing it better. Plus they are covering a women's college game. Why is the halftime crew spending so much time talking about the men's game. And comparing the skills of college freshman to LeBron James. Please!

This is ESPNU, probably the low end of ESPN broadcasts. I'm not going to bitch about the quality though because (a) I don't give a rat's tookis about what studio talking head has to say or not say and (b) I got to watch the game!

Reaction Score
This is ESPNU, probably the low end of ESPN broadcasts. I'm not going to bitch about the quality though because (a) I don't give a rat's tookis about what studio talking head has to say or not say and (b) I got to watch the game!
Glad you were satisfied as was I but I get a little bent out of shape that ESPN is always promoting themselves as the home of women's basketball when they could be doing better. Probably will have better camera angles for the outstanding men's match up of UNC vs Holy Cross!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Razzle

Top Bottom