Classic UConn Video Requests | The Boneyard

Classic UConn Video Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
Caron's last game (vs. Maryland ).
Any vs. St. John's game ( Jarvis , Barkley , Postel team).

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I don't know if you have full games, but I would love to rewatch the Oklahoma game from '04 where we blew them out by 30+ (until the last few minutes when we put the walkons in)

Reaction Score
I don't know if you have full games, but I would love to rewatch the Oklahoma game from '04 where we blew them out by 30+ (until the last few minutes when we put the walkons in)
I do have most of that game. I'm missing the last 3 mintues of the game tho.

RoderickSpode

7th Earl of Sidcup
Reaction Score
Michigan State at Gampel during the 1998-99 season is one I've always wanted to see again. I seem to remember Khalid hitting a loonnng three, but not much else.

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
Y'all are great. I would love to see all the clutch shots Rashad Anderson used to hit besides his one against Washington.

Reaction Score
To save @TateisGreat with that first request, I made a vid a while back of Caron and team vs. So. Illinois and Maryland:

Thanks. That was the championship game as far as I'm concerned in 2002. Caron was unreal and you had TRob along with Taliek, Freshman Emeka, Ben and of course Johnnie Selvie. Funny seeing Justin Brown and Scott Hazelton getting minutes as well! They just simply ran into a team that was way more experienced and a little bit better.

Reaction Score
Michigan State at Gampel during the 1998-99 season is one I've always wanted to see again. I seem to remember Khalid hitting a loonnng three, but not much else.
Just finished transferring it to my computer. Should be up in the next few days.
I also just transfered this game over and should be up soon

Reaction Score

I'll never forget that game. We were number 1 and I think they were ranked top 5. It was during winter break so I drove to Storrs with my parents car and parked it at my apartment as I was living off campus that year. It was so cold outside (I think with wind chill it was -5) the battery in the car froze and I couldn't drive home. Had to hitch a ride home with the tow truck guy. Didn't matter at all, I was so happy from us crushing Oklahoma.

Reaction Score
So I've heard Toraino Walker had one of the best dunks in UConn history, but no idea what game that was. Anyone here know which game the dunk happened? Was it a putback or a breakaway? Maybe @TateisGreat has the game and we can see if it holds up.

RichZ

Fort the ead!
Reaction Score
Kirk King's 22 consecutive field goals.
That would be extracted from the Nova, P-town and St. John's games from January '96.
I remember feeling crushed when the streak ended on my birthday.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
2002 against UNC where we kick their behinds by 30+ points i remember we were close to being up by 50 or so at one point? lol i was really young i dont really remember that game but i would really love to see it

Reaction Score
06 Uconn vs Nova at gampel would be awesome!

Reaction Score
tcf15 said:
So I've heard Toraino Walker had one of the best dunks in UConn history, but no idea what game that was. Anyone here know which game the dunk happened? Was it a putback or a breakaway? Maybe @TateisGreat has the game and we can see if it holds up.

It was a putback during a Saturday afternoon game at Gampel during the 91-92 season. Pretty sure it was against Nova. Ferocious.

Reaction Score
Not sure if this constitutes classic or vintage but I'd love to see any dream season and earlier stuff; cliff, gamble, earl Kelley, corny etc. prb pretty impossible but my first uconn memories are earls sr yr.

Reaction Score
Not sure if this constitutes classic or vintage but I'd love to see any dream season and earlier stuff; cliff, gamble, earl Kelley, corny etc. prb pretty impossible but my first uconn memories are earls sr yr.
Uploaded this a while ago:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro