Clash of the Titans | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Clash of the Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

David 76

Forty years a fan
Reaction Score
But I think good centers are a bad match up for AB at this stage in his career.

Reaction Score
I remember thinking when you posted this, "this is wrong."
I was thinking 12 seconds in, "yeah, he's still foul prone."
He played 13 minutes.
You completely miscalled this one.
youre a clown. Entering the game he cut had cut his fouls in half. jackass

Reaction Score
Entering the game he cut had cut his fouls in half.
He's foul prone. Period. Your post, particularly given its timing, was just 180 degree wrong, and the results show it. It's all fine and dandy to say, "he way playing Okafor, so it's an exception." No. It's not. It's what he is, for now.

You wrote, "Brimah doesn't get in foul trouble anymore." He was on the bench 12 seconds in and got 5 fouls in 13 minutes. What would you need to understand how poorly thought out your post and your logic was? A letter from Dickie V signed by Jim Calhoun?

Amida is foul prone. Maybe by the end of the year he won't be. But right now, against any sort of decent competition, he's going to be at risk of sitting long stretches.

Reaction Score
He's foul prone. Period. Your post, particularly given its timing, was just 180 degree wrong, and the results show it. It's all fine and dandy to say, "he way playing Okafor, so it's an exception." No. It's not. It's what he is, for now.

You wrote, "Brimah doesn't get in foul trouble anymore." He was on the bench 12 seconds in and got 5 fouls in 13 minutes. What would you need to understand how poorly thought out your post and your logic was? A letter from Dickie V signed by Jim Calhoun?

Amida is foul prone. Maybe by the end of the year he won't be. But right now, against any sort of decent competition, he's going to be at risk of sitting long stretches.
I should have worded it "he has lowered his foul rate considerably", thats about it. You're still a clown for retroactively bumping threads to prove a point.

Reaction Score
I should have worded it "he has lowered his foul rate considerably", thats about it. You're still a clown for retroactively bumping threads to prove a point.
I agree he lowered his foul rate considerably. Sorry to clown you. You just stuck your head way out there, and, occasionally, we all need a reminded to keep it tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom