Civil ConFLiCT talk on Sirius College 84 | The Boneyard

Civil ConFLiCT talk on Sirius College 84

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
I called in and broke into the P5 non stop chatter that was going on and got them to talk about the Civil ConFLiCT for a full 3-4 minutes. I know it isn't a big deal but it's nice to hear them talk about something other than Florida/Alabama/Ohio State, even if it was mostly in a mocking way. Plus they picked UConn :p

Reaction Score
I called in and broke into the P5 non stop chatter that was going on and got them to talk about the Civil ConFLiCT for a full 3-4 minutes. I know it isn't a big deal but it's nice to hear them talk about something other than Florida/Alabama/Ohio State, even if it was mostly in a mocking way. Plus they picked UConn :p
Drew, you rock!

Reaction Score
It is so boring to hear 15 minutes of blather about Alabama and how great they are, only to have the next want to talk about Whether Alabama is really great.
Doesn't have to be Alabama either... It's the same 10 schools. Over and over.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
It is so boring to hear 15 minutes of blather about Alabama and how great they are, only to have the next want to talk about Whether Alabama is really great.
Doesn't have to be Alabama either... It's the same 10 schools. Over and over.

I agree with this wholeheartedly. Actually a lot of the show hosts are very impressed with the AAC but won't talk about it until it is brought up by callers. Colin Cowherd used to refer to this all the time, pandering to your audience. He personally loves Wimbledon and the British Open but he can't talk about those on national radio or else he loses his audience. It's why shows talk about the NFL in June. Would be really cool to set up a time where a bunch of us call into a show and continue to make them talk UConn/American Athletic Conference over and over again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom