Chief00 Kicks Back | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Chief00 Kicks Back

Status
Not open for further replies.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Haven't been on the yard in a few days. This is unreal though.

Reaction Score
What are you hearing about Wenyen Gabriel, Hamidou Diallo, and Brendan Bailey?

Eskapeesto

The specter of ExtraPesto is haunting the Cesspool
Reaction Score
I just wanna thank you for being so humble in offering to share your basketball expertise with us.
LIKec1Z.jpg

C

Chief00

What are you hearing about Wenyen Gabriel, Hamidou Diallo, and Brendan Bailey?

Gabriel is the key - definitely no longer a regional recruiting battle - we got in early but now lots of big time schools. Hopefully, Adams will have a positive experience here and that might help - but Duke will be tough to beat out as would UK if he is a priority target. With Diallo lots of time for various scenarios to play out - no basis to say it but my gut tells me he would have tried to reclassified and packaged deal when his teammate verbaled - but he wanted something different perhaps.
Bailey is worth a ship even with the 2 year mission thing - he can shot.

In short, I have quick frankly said what's been said before - landing any of one of these guys is less than 50/50 - but if you recruit 6-7 of these guys you will maybe land one. Bailey is a little different circumstance. I haven't really caught up with the July recruiting follow-up yet given summer schedules - back to my first post - look to September or late August to start to get a better feel.

Reaction Score
Quite frankly, it's the lazy hot days of summer and I plan to take some time off soon. So if someone has a basketball related question, please ask it now but my advice is to enjoy the summer, recharge the batteries and get locked into basketball around Labor Day.
I was thinking of planning an event next summer with a couple of ex UConn players - do you think people on the board would have an interest in attending?

How old are you?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Gabriel is the key - definitely no longer a regional recruiting battle - we got in early but now lots of big time schools. Hopefully, Adams will have a positive experience here and that might help - but Duke will be tough to beat out as would UK if he is a priority target. With Diallo lots of time for various scenarios to play out - no basis to say it but my gut tells me he would have tried to reclassified and packaged deal when his teammate verbaled - but he wanted something different perhaps.
Bailey is worth a ship even with the 2 year mission thing - he can shot.

In short, I have quick frankly said what's been said before - landing any of one of these guys is less than 50/50 - but if you recruit 6-7 of these guys you will maybe land one. Bailey is a little different circumstance. I haven't really caught up with the July recruiting follow-up yet given summer schedules - back to my first post - look to September or late August to start to get a better feel.
Are we still recruiting vance Jackson?

Reaction Score
After reading through the literature, the scientific community seems to be divided over this issue:

Please, tell me, Chief, is the world flat or round?

Related follow-up question: If our planet hits another celestial body, will it bounce or end in one really loud “thud”?

Last edited:
C

Chief00

After reading through the literature, the scientific community seems to be divided over this issue:

Please, tell me, Chief, is the world flat or round?
Actually neither but closer to round

Related follow-up question: If our planet hits another celestial body, will it bounce or end in one really loud “thud”?
The smaller one will create a crater and explosion on bigger one - but depends on atmosphere how much gets through - I try to be renaissance man but this is pushing the limits on my capabilities and knowledge cuz my vacation mode is - don't work or research any answer !

Reaction Score
Chief, kick back and enjoy the rest of the summer.

Spend time lounging with friends and family.

As far as your detractors are concerned?

Cuss those cussing cusses, with their—all-high-and-mighty—cussing about cuss and cussing cuss.

Cuss them.

C

Chief00

As far as your detractors are concerned?

Cuss those cussing cusses, with their—all-high-and-mighty—cussing about cuss and cussing cuss.

Cuss them.

Detractors - Who? It comes from being in the arena. Not a bad thing. A road game at times.

Reaction Score
Detractors - Who? It comes from being in the arena. Not a bad thing. A road game at times.

Exactly.

Semper cussing Fi, cussing cusses.

And cuss them.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Everybody know who the real Chief is and it ain't Robbery Parrish. We are truly blessed to have your insight on this message board.

Reaction Score
Everybody know who the real Chief is and it ain't Robbery Parrish. We are truly blessed to have your insight on this message board.

Agreed.

Our Chief should kick back and let it all hang out for the rest of the summer.

He deserves the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69