Chat room open - no 30 second delay to post. | The Boneyard

Chat room open - no 30 second delay to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I see the mods set up a chat room for UCONN vs. PSU. It's much faster to get comments and ask questions and there's no 30 second delay.

You can find it at the bottom of the BY page and it's set up for UC vs. PSU wbb in the chat rooms...

Reaction Score
How about a link here, since it impossible to find?

NUZZI

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Does it not show up at the bottom of the screen when you are in the BY link?

Last edited:

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I see the mods set up a chat room for UCONN vs. PSU. It's much faster to get comments and ask questions and there's no 30 second delay.

You can find it at the bottom of the BY page and it's set up for UC vs. PSU wbb in the chat rooms...

I enjoyed the chat room play by play!

CCinCT

Poster
Reaction Score
Chat room great ! Wish I was home for the whole game. Will the link for future games ???

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Chat room great ! Wish I was home for the whole game. Will the link for future games ???
Not sure. I noticed the mods have been setting up a specific room for each game - women or men. Today there were 2 chat rooms as the men were playing BU at the same time the women were playing PSU.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Problem with the chat room is that it has never allowed a record so that others who missed the game can read it. If they would add ago feature it might be worthwhile until then no thanks.

Reaction Score
I set up the chat room, but am not a mood. I don't think you need to be a mod to set up a chat room. Either that or I have been hired for a job I never applied for.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
I set up the chat room, but am not a mood. I don't think you need to be a mod to set up a chat room. Either that or I have been hired for a job I never applied for.

can you see char in tapatalk? I couldn't find it

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score

Oh I did not realize that. Thanks for doing it!

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I like the game threads, because those of of who couldn't watch the game can go back and read...
That's true. I doubt the game thread will ever disappear. Some will prefer that, some will prefer the chat room.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
That's true. I doubt the game thread will ever disappear. Some will prefer that, some will prefer the chat room.

yes, but if you are away from your computer and cannot see the game, we depend upon tapatalk to keep updated (during games), and you cannot see chats on tapatalk.

So please no game threads in chat

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
yes, but if you are away from your computer and cannot see the game, we depend upon tapatalk to keep updated (during games), and you cannot see chats on tapatalk.

So please no game threads in chat
It's not possible to put game threads in the chat room. But it's great to see so many people taking advantage of it. BTW, can't you get access to espn.com? I can on my cell phone. And you can view the score of the game in real time including the "play by play" which certainly gives you every play in the game!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Those are not the community comments though, Eric. I rarely ever am interested in PxP. I'm interested in what folks like you saw and were thinking seeing the action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom