Chase Jeter Interview Article | The Boneyard

Chase Jeter Interview Article

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This summer will be interesting - I think you will be quite busy, 3.

Reaction Score
jeter putting ollie on notice.. like hey i like u please like me lol

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Ollie needs to get on this guy; sounds like a prototype UCONN player. Develop that relationship Ollie, come on man.

Reaction Score
Even us Red Sox fans could accept and respect him with the name "Jeter".

But don't be going out on the trail and bringing back any "Dent"s ;)

We had Josh "BOONE" already……….

Reaction Score
I watched some tape on Jeter and was very impressed, but also thought he might be heading to Duke (but that may have been the article I was reading). Imagine Jeter and the future Brimah playing together, plus all the amazing guards!!! I think we're looking at some championships in the near future either way.

Reaction Score
Dave Rice must be a hell of a salesman. We know he sucks as a coach but talent keeps wanting to be with him..

Reaction Score
Dave Rice must be a hell of a salesman. We know he sucks as a coach but talent keeps wanting to be with him..

Rashad Vaughn picking UNLV over Iowa St is still crazy as hell to me, Hoiberg is 10x the coach that Rice is and his offensive system is like night and day to what Rice puts on the floor.

Reaction Score
Saw him play live against Cliff Alexander's team and was extremely unimpressed. I know he's young and it's only one game but he was soft and really did nothing. Stephen Zimmerman was also really disappointing but was at least more aggressive than Jeter. I'm guessing both kids must be legit because 0f their high ranking but they looked like little boys playing against Cliff Alexander.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Rashad Vaughn picking UNLV over Iowa St is still crazy as hell to me, Hoiberg is 10x the coach that Rice is and his offensive system is like night and day to what Rice puts on the floor.

Vegas baby. Vegas.

Reaction Score
17/18 year old kid's don't always make the best decisions.

Reaction Score
Wasn't impressed when I saw Jeter on ESPN approximately 1-2 months ago. He was definitely skinny & got a few rebounds. Every time he got a rebound he seemed to be fouled but could not get a shot off against smaller guys. Some sites list him at 225, but he looked like 210 max. He reminded me of Jared Jeffries. Tall, skinny, weak, possibly good defender. Nothing really stuck out. Granted it was 1 game, but he couldn't dominate smaller guys. I'm all about "go-getters" in the front court. He wasn't that.

That said, Zimmerman was impressive. He had a great motor & really took charge. As much as it pains me to say this, he reminded me as the modern day Christian Laettner, except better & more athletic. I'd hate to see him at Puke!!!!

Reaction Score
Wasn't impressed when I saw Jeter on ESPN approximately 1-2 months ago. He was definitely skinny & got a few rebounds. Every time he got a rebound he seemed to be fouled but could not get a shot off against smaller guys. Some sites list him at 225, but he looked like 210 max. He reminded me of Jared Jeffries. Tall, skinny, weak, possibly good defender. Nothing really stuck out. Granted it was 1 game, but he couldn't dominate smaller guys. I'm all about "go-getters" in the front court. He wasn't that.

That said, Zimmerman was impressive. He had a great motor & really took charge. As much as it pains me to say this, he reminded me as the modern day Christian Laettner, except better & more athletic. I'd hate to see him at Puke!!!!

Jared Jeffries.. not good

Reaction Score
LOL - I agree... No!!! He spent too many years on the Knicks doing nothing!

I remember when he declared for the draft.. I said to myself somebody is gonna pick him way too high and they're gonna be really disappointed.. one of the more overrated players in my recent memory

Reaction Score
So we are out of the running? He announced his final 6 earlier today Oregon, unlv, duke, az, ucla, Kansas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom