Chandler's Block | The Boneyard

Chandler's Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
“I saw it and I was hyped,” offensive lineman Gus Cruz exclaimed following the loss. “I was really hyped to have him put his body on the line to spring up a few more yards. That tells you the want to and him wanting to win. When you have your quarterback being physical like that, everybody has them [QB's] as prima donna’s, just dropping back, looking pretty, fixing their hair, but he really put his big man shoes on and took care of business on that play.”

Cruz couldn’t help but continue to admire the effort.

“That’s something we see everyday with Chandler, fans don’t get to see that all the time, but he puts in a lot of work in the weight room and every other aspect of the game, so it was exciting for me watching that,” he added. “I almost got as excited for that play as one of those long passes we had, so it was great to see.”

UConn will continue The Turnaround on Saturday... :cool:

Reaction Score
He also really struggled with accuracy afterward. Not to be a d....

Reaction Score
It was a great effort on Chandlers part not doubt. That block was text book, I'm surprised that it took so long to make its way to a thread. I will say that I held my breath when I heard the contact his hit made on TV, it was solid. For a minute I wondered if we would see more of Boyle like it or not...... It all worked out but in the future, I would rather see my FB throwing seal blocks and not my QB with multiple concussions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jjblox

Top Bottom