Championship Game on the 'net | The Boneyard

Championship Game on the 'net

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
where can I find the game, doesn't appear that YouTube has it!

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
If you have espn then go to watchespn.

Go to replay.
Search for connecticut.

All the NCAA tourney games should be there.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
If you have espn then go to watchespn.

Go to replay.
Search for connecticut.

All the NCAA tourney games should be there.
hahahaha just thought of that... for some reason I thought it was on CBS, watching it now. Thanks Buddy

Reaction Score
Notice the series of 6-7 passes which leads to a basket by Breanna. A picture of perfection at the 15 minute mark in the second half. Muffet just walked away with a helpless demeanor. That seemed to signal the inevitable outcome of the game.

Reaction Score
hahahaha just thought of that... for some reason I thought it was on CBS, watching it now. Thanks Buddy
Trouble is it looks like they will be removing it thirty days after. Then we won't be able to watch it or the 2013 NC game anymore.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Notice the series of 6-7 passes which leads to a basket by Breanna. A picture of perfection at the 15 minute mark in the second half. Muffet just walked away with a helpless demeanor. That seemed to signal the inevitable outcome of the game.
didn't see it... what was the exact time?

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
oh she didn't walk away... she just had a blank look on her face, no biggie

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
the pre-game video camera is amazing... nice to see a lot of small stuff you wouldn't see otherwise. Dolson/Marissa's pre-game ritual

and without Doris or Dave speaking at all

Last edited:

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Banks nor Chong got in the game in the last 3 minutes while Jefferson was cramping up 3 minutes left in the game... up damn near 20 points, come on coach

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I've watched that game no less than 6 or 7 times, and still marvel at that play. It's a terrific indication of how in synch the team was and a terrific exhibit of UCONN team basketball at its' best...

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
E they were clicking... except Bria, but she was still a threat.

JS

Reaction Score
So, who won???
Will have to watch it and see.

Didn't think this game existed. Tried to refresh my recollection of how the season ended by watching Notre Dame's season review video, but it wasn't there.

Reaction Score
Last night I had the pleasure of watching the game on ESPN without any commentary. Conceding that watching the game in May might say something
about my needing to get a life, there were aspects of the "raw" transmission that were very interesting. My focus was on what I describe as "attitude" - how did the players and coaches react to how the game went. When Stef said after the game that the Uconn players knew that the game was theirs after the first basket, that was not puffery. Uconn played with a sense of poise, purpose and determination that was quite remarkable. While the Notre Dame players were upset as the game progressed ( particularly McBride - she is one heck of a competitor), Muffet McGraw's demeanor as the game proceeded was the surest indication that she knew from the outset that the game was lost. Watching Geno's and Muffet's actions during timeouts confirmed that conclusion. In sum, go to WatchESPN, sign in and enjoy.

One other benefit of the "raw" transmission was listening to the terrific violinist who played her amplified violin during one of the first half timeouts. She was terrific!

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Hey, buck - is the link to the "raw" version still up? I didn't find it when I went back a while ago...

As for the violinist - for those of us in the arena there was a lot of "huh? what's happening? where is she? are we supposed to clap now? what IS she playing?" - good or not, she was set up to confuse... ;-)

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
the lack of sound was too much for me... I said frick it, I'll put up with Dave O'brien

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Just there's 3 versions of the game on WatchEspn... UConn's Notre Dame's and ESPNLive version, I think. the team versions have a lot of pre game stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom