Championship Game Now Available | The Boneyard

Championship Game Now Available

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Awesome!! Since I was in Tampa (and don't have a DVR) I wanted to be able to watch the semis & championship games!!! Thank you so very much !!!! :)

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Awesome!! Since I was in Tampa (and don't have a DVR) I wanted to be able to watch the semis & championship games!!! Thank you so very much !!!! :)
And hopefully you did not fast forward the pre-game. :)

Reaction Score
Thx Biff!! I heard about it ... and someone posted a screenshot on my Facebook page ... but I haven't found the time to watch it yet !! ;)

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Thx Biff!! I heard about it ... and someone posted a screenshot on my Facebook page ... but I haven't found the time to watch it yet !! ;)
No need to watch the whole game. I made a 3 minute highlight reel for you of the Championship game. Only the important parts. :)

Reaction Score
No need to watch the whole game. I made a 3 minute highlight reel for you of the Championship game. Only the important parts. :)

OMG !!! You are too, too, too, TOOOOO FUNNY !!!! I laughed so hard, I woke up the cat!!!

Thank you, Biff ! You're the BEST :D:D:D

Reaction Score
For those interested in a longer than three minute view of the game but who have no interest in listening to the announcers' blather, check out Watch ESPN, look for replays and click the "multi cam" version. That will bring you the entire game without any commentary or description. Your focus will be on the players, their demeanor and emotions. My attention was on Moriah Jefferson and I was impressed with the intensity of her focus. Watching the game without commentary will resolve any doubt that she really does run this team. The other thing I noticed was how tenaciously ND face guarded Breanna Stewart and Uconn face guarded Jewell Loyd. Unlike last year's game, ND players did not begin to unravel until KML hit her dagger three when ND had pulled to within 6 points. The three pointers ND attempted after that were "hail marys" (irony intended).

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
For those interested in a longer than three minute view of the game but who have no interest in listening to the announcers' blather, check out Watch ESPN, look for replays and click the "multi cam" version. That will bring you the entire game without any commentary or description. Your focus will be on the players, their demeanor and emotions. My attention was on Moriah Jefferson and I was impressed with the intensity of her focus. Watching the game without commentary will resolve any doubt that she really does run this team. The other thing I noticed was how tenaciously ND face guarded Breanna Stewart and Uconn face guarded Jewell Loyd. Unlike last year's game, ND players did not begin to unravel until KML hit her dagger three when ND had pulled to within 6 points. The three pointers ND attempted after that were "hail marys" (irony intended).
Buck, great post I was going to post something similar. There are also multi-cam views of the UCONN vs MD game and South Carolina vs ND game also. The no announcers blathering was great, but the extended overhead shots can be a little confusing for following the action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom