Chad Ford's Latest Mock | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Chad Ford's Latest Mock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think Bazz would be a solid fit with the Knicks... He's got that flair... Just a special talent.. IMO... He's a better fit there than Nate Robinson when they drafted him... He's more of a floor general... that shoots the ball extremely well within the flow of a game... along with seeing the court...

That's great. The Knicks should draft him with their first round pick. Oh wait...

Well they should draft him with their 2nd round pick. Oh wait....

Maybe they can get him in the 2015 draft if he takes a year off.

Reaction Score
I would love bazz with the knicks for me, but his beat fit as a rookie will lilely be with a team like san antonio, miami, oe the clippers.

Charlotte would be a cool option and theyre picking in the right areaWho is kemba's backup ?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I am fluent at English but as an international student who grew up in a different culture, I don't know many American idioms.

Don't worry. The teasing was not mean-spirited. I tried to link the definition of the word (which is shorthand), but my link was screwed up! Joke's on me. Here you go (note: if you are easily offended, don't read the link):

http://goo.gl/C2Ed

is more slang than an idiom. Any time you don't know some slang, you can usually find it on urbandictionary.com. Just note, you can probably find a lot words/sayings you don't want to know about either.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Bazz was a very polarizing player before the tournament. Id imagine that those who loved him before are even more enamored with him. I really think he gets scooped in the late teens. All It takes is one team...

Reaction Score
I am fluent at English but as an international student who grew up in a different culture, I don't know many American idioms.
Do they not have google where you're from? :p

UconnAngel

Feed the orphans
Reaction Score
Don't worry. The teasing was not mean-spirited. I tried to link the definition of the word (which is shorthand), but my link was screwed up! Joke's on me. Here you go (note: if you are easily offended, don't read the link):

http://goo.gl/C2Ed

is more slang than an idiom. Any time you don't know some slang, you can usually find it on urbandictionary.com. Just note, you can probably find a lot words/sayings you don't want to know about either.
Thank you.

Reaction Score
I would prefer to move Sullinger as Olynynk can play the five spot and take whoever is guarding him out of the lane

Sullinger might be the worst defensive player in the league. And now he's shooting and
missing three's. Olynynk needs to get a lot stronger. If I'm the Celtics I take the best
player available, regardless of position.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Sullinger might be the worst defensive player in the league. And now he's shooting and
missing three's. Olynynk needs to get a lot stronger. If I'm the Celtics I take the best
player available, regardless of position.

That's what you should do in pretty much any professional draft. I can't see the rationalization for long term team planning that would encourage taking a lesser player over a better one. Deal the guys you have to a needy team for salary cap or hole filling needs, after the fact.

UconnAngel

Feed the orphans
Reaction Score
Where are you from?

Born in Ontario, Canada but spent first 18 years of my life in places like South Africa, Spain, South Korea, Switzerland, and India. My father is a diplomat and minister, still is. My mom (deceased) was a Uconn grad (2 degrees).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom