CBS Sports WNBA Mock Draft 2.0 | The Boneyard

CBS Sports WNBA Mock Draft 2.0

Reaction Score
CBS SPORTS has issued a revised WNBA first round mock draft. Edwards at number 6 going to Mystics and Mulh at number 12 going to Dream. Other notables are Amoore at number 10 going to the Sun and Kitley dropping off the list.

Reaction Score
Whoever takes AE will get a solid, ready for the pro game player with a good attitude and work ethic. I suspect she'll exceed expectations. Whether Nika can carve out a long WNBA career is less sure. Her willingness to give 100% and defensive tenacity is a given. She has proven she can distribute the ball to the right person in the right spot. To stick in the league she'll need to show she is also a scoring threat.

Reaction Score
Aaliyah will be one of the best players in this draft class. 6 is too low, in my opinion. A lot of teams will regret not taking her sooner, just like they did another former #6 pick from UConn.

IMG_3092.jpeg

Reaction Score
I bleed UConn blue.Still the eye has me ranking Pili from Utah higher than Edwards. Shoots the three better and it is a beast around the basket.Nika in the top 12 not realistic.

Reaction Score
Yes, Aaliyah is too low. She will be free of the crappy reffs, the idiotic touch fouls, the bogus traveling calls. What she brings to the table is tenacity size strength and speed and decent handles, inside moves and a midrange game.

Reaction Score
Or Minnesota could trade up to draft her earlier than 7th. I don't think that is out of the question.

I can also see the Lynx drafting Nika in the second or third round.

Cheryl has drafted three UConn players that have won ROY (Maya, Phee, Crystal) and a fourth that’s been All-Rookie (Dorka). The UConn to Minnesota pipeline is real. Cheryl has also mentioned how UConn players come pro-ready, so I’d love to see one of those two end up in Minny!

Reaction Score
Or Minnesota could trade up to draft her earlier than 7th. I don't think that is out of the question.

I can also see the Lynx drafting Nika in the second or third round.
I was just thinking about Nika being drafted by Minnesota. Nika's work ethic, attitude, and desire would be a huge plus for the franchise, if she were to fall into Minnesota's hand. I would love for Nika to come to Minnesota and be apart of team.

Aaliyah the same. I would love for her to be drafted by my hometown Minnesota Lynx. Her, Dorka, Phee. Along with Diamond. That would be a dynasty in the making core.

Reaction Score
Why would Nika play in the WNBA? Wouldn't she go home and play in Europe?

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
CBS SPORTS has issued a revised WNBA first round mock draft. Edwards at number 6 going to Mystics and Mulh at number 12 going to Dream. Other notables are Amoore at number 10 going to the Sun and Kitley dropping off the list.
Has Amoore declared for the 2024 draft?
If not, isn't there a time frame for her to do that?
I only ask because in another thread, the question was if she would transfer to Kentucky.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom