CBS Sports way too early top 25 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

CBS Sports way too early top 25

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I felt like Walz should have tried for the Tennessee job. I feel like he needs a change. Good coach and recruiter, but I feel like things have gotten stale for him there.

I kinda doubt TN would have hired a Male for that job.

Reaction Score
Wasn't he just in the final 4 a couple of years ago?
Probably, but I just get the feel that he’s going backwards. He’s not getting as talented players like he used to. Not sure why, just seems like it.

Reaction Score
Probably, but I just get the feel that he’s going backwards. He’s not getting as talented players like he used to. Not sure why, just seems like it.

He picked up Berry and Randolph, among a few others. They are both 5 star. So maybe he did last year, but his recruiting class this year is a good one

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
And Louisville must be showing off their genetics lab. How else did they find a cardinal with teeth?

The two scariest mascots I've seen in person are the Louisville Cardinal and the Iowa Hawkeye. Birds with teeth and very mean facial expressions :eek::eek:

Reaction Score
Something is wrong here. By "dominating" the portal and with their "elite" talent,Tennessee should certainly be in the top 10 !!!
Where is the blue font when you need it ?
You mean this one? People forget UT so quickly.
UTenn.jpg

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
I was shocked that they didn't have Tennessee ranked, than I realized it was CBS and NOT ESPN doing the early Top 25 ratings.:rolleyes:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
As the portal season is closing...looking at the list again... Top 8 looks firmly entrenched. I would Add Duke, Iowa State, Baylor, and either K-State or OU to the top 12

A Devil is scared of a couple little birdies with a few teeth?

I've been called many things... first time being called a Devil :oops:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Oh you knew what I meant. I'm not suggesting you reside in a very warm place, just referencing your support for a certain team. :rolleyes:

Now that I think about it... a few teachers in elementary school MAY have called me a devil... or a little devil... or something of that nature. :eek:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom