Caron Butler to Celtics? | The Boneyard

Caron Butler to Celtics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
If the Celtics want to blow it up they can do much better than Bledsoe and Butler for KG.

I don't agree...picking up a nice young talent in Bledsoe is a nice haul for a guy who's going to be 37 in three months with two years left on his contract. KG's a great player right now but the Celtics need to get a bit younger - Bledsoe's a 23-year-old who plays fantastic defense, averages 16 points, 5 assists, 5 rebounds, and 3 steals per 36 minutes, and shoots 45% from the field and 38% from three. He's also something of a freak athlete - in other words, he's only begginning to scratch the surface. I assume Butler's only involved to make the contracts matchup.

If you have better options for the Celtics, I'm all ears.

Reaction Score
This trade would be highway robbery for a Celtics team that isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
Better trade? - send Garnett to OKC for Lamb and Thabeet .

Reaction Score
I don't agree...picking up a nice young talent in Bledsoe is a nice haul for a guy who's going to be 37 in three months with two years left on his contract. KG's a great player right now but the Celtics need to get a bit younger - Bledsoe's a 23-year-old who plays fantastic defense, averages 16 points, 5 assists, 5 rebounds, and 3 steals per 36 minutes, and shoots 45% from the field and 38% from three. He's also something of a freak athlete - in other words, he's only begginning to scratch the surface. I assume Butler's only involved to make the contracts matchup.

If you have better options for the Celtics, I'm all ears.

Bledsoe and DeAndre Jordan which is now being discussed is a muc much better deal.

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
That's a steal for the Celtics but I honestly think that the Clippers are currently just as good as OKC and the Spurs.

Reaction Score
That's a steal for the Celtics but I honestly think that the Clippers are currently just as good as OKC and the Spurs.

They are up there. And for a franchise that is enjoying the most success in it's history, I would shy away from such a trade.

They don't need KG, when they have DJ.

Horatio

Cohesion is the Key
Reaction Score
It's probably cap related on the clippers end. I just hope Caron can stay healthy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom