Caroline's perfidy revealed. Going to have to change avatar. | The Boneyard

Caroline's perfidy revealed. Going to have to change avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Sweet Caroline a spy for the other side? A mole in the Husky locker room? A femme fatale that passed along Geno's precious instructions?

I never would have believed until an undisclosable source passed along this photo that shows her brazenly trumpeting her dark spy-derous deeds through a voluminous hat she wore with the team to some media presentation.

Just sad. But on the bright side, didn't those Husky gals (and their coach) from 2010 look incredible? I mean just on the court, of course, playing basketball and winning championships.

ESPYAWARDS_lg.jpg

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Well CD's going a little "Gaga" eh? You have to admit, the hat was very color coordinated with the dress. Tiff looks a little perturbed at getting hit in the head with that thing.

CD_ESPY_hat.jpg

Last edited:

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Well that was the oddest post I've seen in a while (and I frequent the CR board) but I have to say that I laughed as I read it.

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Another great picture of Megan Gardler. :)
Was there ever any not great ones?

And yes, as Biff points out, Caroline tried to pull the hat down a bit sombrero-fashion to hide the truth, but the truth wins out. She was always banging heads with Tiff, and their friendship had it's ups and downs.

And UConn's boring Cathode Ray forum is no way near as odd as the WCBB and is really only of interest to creatures like Biff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom