Cannot believe I'm saying this...... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Cannot believe I'm saying this......

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
I'm planning on that trip as well... will have to start organizing a bit of a tailgate when July comes around...
I know this was brought up in an old thread, but I'm not sure how to decide between BYU and Mizzou... Truly, we are gluttons for punishment.

RedSoloCup

2 golf tournaments...
Reaction Score
I know this was brought up in an old thread, but I'm not sure how to decide between BYU and Mizzou... Truly, we are gluttons for punishment.
Glutton is that I am proposing both to management for approval... ;)

I won't continue to push for Tulane, but some season in the future I will make every game, the season sweep home and away.

Reaction Score

I've never been to BYU but have been to Mizzou. There is nothing special about Mizzou. It's a bland college town with a bland campus and bland stadium. Bland bland bland. In the middle of nowhere but if you want to drive a couple of hours you're in between KC and St. Louis if you want to check out a baseball or football game on Sunday.

I would go to BYU without question. Utah is one of the most beautiful states in the land.

Reaction Score
Never in doubt for renewing but procrastination ended today - in for 3 txt versus 4txt this year (oldest will be starting second year of college). Same seats.

Reaction Score
I feel like Charlie Brown kicking the football. I keep believing this time Lucy won't pull it away. Aaaarrrgh, renewed again.

Reaction Score
I'm out this year. I'll go to a few games with tickets from the secondary market. My entertainment budget is strapped enough as it is.

Plus the home slate is just laughably bad.

Reaction Score
I've never been to BYU but have been to Mizzou. There is nothing special about Mizzou. It's a bland college town with a bland campus and bland stadium. Bland bland bland. In the middle of nowhere but if you want to drive a couple of hours you're in between KC and St. Louis if you want to check out a baseball or football game on Sunday.

I would go to BYU without question. Utah is one of the most beautiful states in the land.

I have a hookup for the Chief's game on Sunday also. Making a weekend out of it.

Reaction Score
I have a hookup for the Chief's game on Sunday also. Making a weekend out of it.

No idea if they're home but a Cards game on Friday night would make a sports fan's wet dream of a weekend.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
So nobody knows why there is no 3 year commit to renew? Or you guys know and choose to ignore?

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
So nobody knows why there is no 3 year commit to renew? Or you guys know and choose to ignore?
Why don't you call the athletic office, find out, and report back?

Alum86

Reaction Score
Thanks Mike. You think the intern or student I get will give me an answer? Maybe I ask to speak to a supervisor or Warde.
Tool.

Redding Husky

UConn & SMU alum
Reaction Score
I don't live in CT, but I'd have four season tickets if I did. Dollar for dollar, it beats the NFL.

Reaction Score
I just renewed and gave a donation.

Consider it money well spent. Love the games. Love the tailgating. Love the other Huskies fans. Look forward to the games all year long.

I love the Huskies win or lose. I love Diaco win or tie.

Reaction Score
I just renewed and gave a donation.

Consider it money well spent. Love the games. Love the tailgating. Love the other Huskies fans. Look forward to the games all year long.

I love the Huskies win or lose. I love Diaco win or tie.

I love that you make the trip. I frequently disagree with you but your a heck of a fan!

Reaction Score
I love that you make the trip. I frequently disagree with you but your a heck of a fan!
I'll be ther April 11 for my off season football fix.

Oh, and if you can name one time I've made an undefensible post, I'll give you a dollar at the Spring Game.

Reaction Score
I'm out this year. I'll go to a few games with tickets from the secondary market. My entertainment budget is strapped enough as it is.

Plus the home slate is just laughably bad.
You're right that the home schedule is bad, but I doubt that you'd be bored if we beat all of those teams by 3 touchdowns either.

Alum86

Reaction Score
Why don't you call the athletic office, find out, and report back?

CT Mike gave me my homework assignment and I contacted the ticket office. I did not call, but e.mailed and asked about the 1 year commit and if this was also going to be the case going forward. This is the reply I got back:

Thank you,

Ticket office

Boilerplate.......and they are on the clock. 2-10 or 1-11 and I cannot fathom them asking for a 3 year commit next year.

Reaction Score
I'll be ther April 11 for my off season football fix.

Oh, and if you can name one time I've made an undefensible post, I'll give you a dollar at the Spring Game.

Well there's that time that you said Boyle was better than Whitmer, only to have you claim after the season that you never said that (despite me quoting your post). But other than that, nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom