Camp Preview Series by John Silver SNY | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Camp Preview Series by John Silver SNY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Last edited:
Reaction Score
Wow. Thanks for reading guys, it's been a pleasure.

Now, to defend my critics, they're right. Since I am a civilian, the typos drive me nuts too. A quick read isn't enough.

Problem with blogging is it's easy to publish and often I'm doing something else while writing. There are no shortcuts.

See ya'll at the tailgate.

Reaction Score

Now, to defend my critics, they're right. Since I am a civilian, the typos drive me nuts too. A quick read isn't enough.

Problem with blogging is it's easy to publish and often I'm doing something else while writing. There are no shortcuts.

Thanks for the effort you put in covering the teams John! You are a class act!!!

Reaction Score

I'll definitely miss your coverage. One of the best around. Thank you for your work and good luck with everything!

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score

Best wishes, your great coverage of this team will be missed!

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
We are running low on writers who haven't been embedded by Syracuse.

Reaction Score
I have enjoyed Johns stuff. I have to disagree in part with his take on Newsome though. He didn't show any ability really to run between the tackles last year. Doesn't mean he won't as he gets older. As a frosh Todman wasn't too good at it either. I agree though that Newsome as a slot receiver should give opponent Defensive coordinators nightmares.

Reaction Score
whaler11 said:
I think you'd need to be on his end of the equation to truly understand what he's up against. I'm sure he'd love to write perfect copy. I'm sure he'd love that SNY actually have an editor between him and being published. There is almost no coverage of this program at this point. We get this blog for free and he provides pretty solid insight. But it's the Boneyard so the thread is about spelling mistakes and not talking about the team. Shocker.

Not trying to be critical but I check for spelling errors half (or all of the way) in the bag at 3am. People are wired differently.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Not trying to be critical but I check for spelling errors half (or all of the way) in the bag at 3am. People are wired differently.

I managed to send an email at work this week using bear instead of bare. Sober.

Reaction Score
John, if you had asked me, I'd have proofed/edited them for nothing. It takes a village to support the Huskies. We're all part of it.

Reaction Score
I have enjoyed Johns stuff. I have to disagree in part with his take on Newsome though. He didn't show any ability really to run between the tackles last year. Doesn't mean he won't as he gets older. As a frosh Todman wasn't too good at it either. I agree though that Newsome as a slot receiver should give opponent Defensive coordinators nightmares.

Was there a "between the tackles" last year? Hopefully get a better view of what AN and our other backs can do this year if the OL is at all serviceable. I guess if he can't get yards this year I'll need to change my avatar.

Reaction Score
whaler11 said:
I managed to send an email at work this week using bear instead of bare. Sober.

That will come out of your bonus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA