Calhoun rode 17 miles (no incidents), Ollie 25 at Calhoun Ride. | The Boneyard

Calhoun rode 17 miles (no incidents), Ollie 25 at Calhoun Ride.

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Is that serious? If so, I love it. Coach pretty much has no choice at this stage?

He looked a bit younger at the event than I remember. Not having the day to day stress appears to be a good thing for him at this stage.

intlzncster

Reaction Score

Is KO smooth or is KO smooth?

“I call our fans our family,” Ollie said. “They’re all here supporting a great cause and their coach is still here. It’s a wonderful event. For them to still come out when it was pouring outside [in the morning], but now the sunshine is shining down on Coach Calhoun’s event because he’s a great man. We’ll be here rain or shine because of all the things he does and all the things the volunteers do.”

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Didn't even see KO there. Saw Scottie B though. He didn't see me until he nearly hip checked me into a food tent.

Calhoun Cancer walk-ride 053.JPG

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Didn't even see KO there. Saw Scottie B though. He didn't see me until he nearly hip checked me into a food tent.

intlzncustreszetezerver was definitely the best fund raiser on the team. He was annoying and harassing people who promised money during the walk itself, as well as afterward in the food tent. Total focus and commitment!

intlzncster

Reaction Score
intlzncustreszetezerver was definitely the best fund raiser on the team. He was annoying and harassing people who promised money during the walk itself, as well as afterward in the food tent. Total focus and commitment!

I'm admittedly shameless. No apologies.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
intlzncustreszetezerver was....

...and that's probably the best bastardization of my handle ever. It reads:

international zone custard leet server (german translation). I have no idea what this is, but it is definitely something.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
There is no telling how much money he could raise if he had a phone with, you know, buttons.

I'd never seen a rotary-dial cell phone before.

intlzncster

Reaction Score
There is no telling how much money he could raise if he had a phone with, you know, buttons.

I'd never seen a rotary-dial cell phone before.

It's in really good condition though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer