Cal 72 G Washington 73 | The Boneyard

Cal 72 G Washington 73

Status
Not open for further replies.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
:mad:

ariel-molvig-man-standing-beside-dead-bear-yells-taxidermist-new-yorker-cartoon.jpg

I guess Duke will lose that first place vote they picked up last week :rolleyes:

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
:mad:

View attachment 4231

I guess Duke will lose that first place vote they picked up last week :rolleyes:
Absolute classic post!
So ... who was saying that Stanford was going to get challenged this year in the Pac10 and could well lose the conference?! Of course, if Cal does end up beating Stanford, then maybe you will get that lone first place vote back as our win will no longer be as impressive either!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
GW had a huge second half and a big-time scorer. What an upset!

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
GW had a huge second half and a big-time scorer. What an upset!
Either an upset or a revelation. Those California bears clearly are soft. More Gund than Grizzly.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
GW is a pretty good team. No way Cal should lose to them if they are truly a top 10 team. I agree that this puts the Duke/Cal game in a different light.

jennyo70

Loo'ville Lady
Reaction Score
Isn't GW coach a first year head coach? Former ND assistant? Could be an interesting program to watch. Perhaps McGraw is as good a mentor and coach to her assistants as she is to her athletes. Worth keeping an eye on GW.

Reaction Score
They also get Jonquel Jones back in December. She average almost a double double for Clemson her freshmen year. GW will be a very very dangerous team wen she is eligible.

doggydaddy

Grampysorus Rex
Reaction Score
They also get Jonquel Jones back in December. She average almost a double double for Clemson her freshmen year. GW will be a very very dangerous team wen she is eligible.

Well, let's put Jones in perspective. She only played the first 8 games of her freshman season. Clemson played only one good team in South Carolina. She scored 2 points with 4 rebounds. She did have good games against Indiana (7 and 10) and USF (14 and 14). Definitely a big body with some skills and will have a chance to dominate the GW schedule. And it sure does make them a better team.

KnightBridgeAZ

Grand Canyon Knight
Reaction Score
There are some teams doing "work" this early season that, without studying rosters, etc. I would never have expected. Indiana comes to mind.

In this case, as was said on the RU board, the most significant win in the post McKeoen (sp) era.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
GW is a pretty good team. No way Cal should lose to them if they are truly a top 10 team. I agree that this puts the Duke/Cal game in a different light.

GW plays Maryland tuesday.... that might be interesting

toadfoot

To live will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction Score
Either an upset or a revelation. Those California bears clearly are soft. More Gund than Grizzly.

Perfect analogy:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashfan