SG Bruce Brown (Miami Commit) | Page 7 | The Boneyard

SG Bruce Brown (Miami Commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think the Feng Shui in KO's office must be off. He is so much more charismatic than JC and I presume young players connect with him much better. KO has a championships, extensive NBA career, amazing facilities, great fanbase, NBA alums, etc., etc. to sell. Cant believe that just the conference affiliation is the issue.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
Or a sign he's a bit desperate and thinks UTs recruits won't stay?

Desperate?

The guy's had the job for 20 minutes.

Like Mullins, this is called hitting the ground running.

caw

Reaction Score
Desperate?

The guy's had the job for 20 minutes.

Like Mullins, this is called hitting the ground running.

Sorry, hit send before making that "/s". Was sarcastic.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
Time to get on Twitter and show the kid some love....
Using the same method many of you showed Diamond Stone love or will a new method be deployed??

:)

Reaction Score
If Ollie loses Brown to Texas, he might as well throw in the towel on this recruiting thing. I kid, I kid. Sort of.

C

Chief00

Ollie and his staff need to take a hard critical look at what they are doing - and make some major changes. Not being at the coaches convention is not going to help maybe guys on the staff getting other jobs or Ollie setting the groundwork to hire someone. Political grandstanding against even a very bad IN law has its price - something that's going away anyways.

Reaction Score
Clearly, not allowing Ollie and his staff attend the final four was the dumbest thing our Governor did this week.

Reaction Score
Ollie and his staff need to take a hard critical look at what they are doing - and make some major changes. Not being at the coaches convention is not going to help maybe guys on the staff getting other jobs or Ollie setting the groundwork to hire someone. Political grandstanding against even a very bad IN law has its price - something that's going away anyways.
Maybe you can serve as his emissary

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Clearly, not allowing Ollie and his staff attend the final four was the dumbest thing our Governor did this week.
Not a big fan of Lupica but he has at times voiced quality opinons quite eloquently. The below article is a homerun.

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/college/lupica-kevin-ollie-champ-indiana-law-article-1.2171985

Silk31

CA$$$HHHHH
Reaction Score
New school same story?...the Shaka vs KO H2H recruiting battle has not been kind to UConn

Reaction Score
No but somehow Ollie not going to the Final Four is a major setback for the program for the above poster.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score

Quite frankly, it feels like something is missing from this post.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Bump.

Anything at all on this kid? Edge of my seat here...

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I'm proud that KO and the governor took a stand that helped add important language to the bill. I don't think the coaches not going to Indianapolis sets them back any.
Yeah great job Malloy - he's been a real gem for this state, just like all the great things he did for Stamford
WOW

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
I kind of pity Georgetown now, which is just pathetic.

I know they beat us for Govan, but still. They're headed nowhere.

Reaction Score
Their roster is better than Uconn's right now.

Would yo trade what they have for Hamilton, Purvis, Jalen and Brimah?

I wouldn't. They have a lot of good big men, but only 2 can play att time. They blow ours away. But they don't have the skill players to compare to Purvis, Hamilton and Jalen.

Reaction Score
Would yo trade what they have for Hamilton, Purvis, Jalen and Brimah?

I wouldn't. They have a lot of good big men, but only 2 can play att time. They blow ours away. But they don't have the skill players to compare to Purvis, Hamilton and Jalen.
They are going to be a top 15 preseason team next year. Smith-Rivera is more clutch than any guard on Uconn's roster coming back next year. I'm a Uconn fan but I think their overall team is better. We will find out soon because they play each next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom