'Bron giving luv, awesome! | The Boneyard

'Bron giving luv, awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
I'm hoping My San Antonio Spurs, draft Shabazz. He will go from NC to NBA Champs :)

Reaction Score
I don't like miami, but i really think Bazz could thrive on a team like that. They don't have great point guards, and he could do some damage with his ability to see the court with guys like wade and james around him

Reaction Score
I think Danny Ainge wants Bazz on the Celtics. I've seen him at several UConn games this year, and he was back there today.

C's have 2 picks in the first round, one at the beginning and one later on. Hope the late first round pick is used to bring him to Boston.

Reaction Score
Haha, I watched NBA finals games 6-7 @ bar last year Spurs-Heat and it was awesome. Crowd into every possession.

I'm hoping My San Antonio Spurs, draft Shabazz. He will go from NC to NBA Champs :)

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Haha, I watched NBA finals games 6-7 @ bar last year Spurs-Heat and it was awesome. Crowd into every possession.

Thankfully, I was working and couldn't watch. My heart couldn't have taken that, and it's still painful, to even think about it. I have a feeling, they will meet again, this year. with a different outcome.

Reaction Score
Thankfully, I was working and couldn't watch. My heart couldn't have taken that, and it's still painful, to even think about it. I have a feeling, they will meet again, this year. with a different outcome.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
If a player had to make that shot. I'm glad it was Ray. I love Ray, no matter what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom