Brimah's Jump Hook | The Boneyard

Brimah's Jump Hook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The last 6 or 7 games he has really shown a nice touch around the hoop. We need to throw the ball more down low to him. That hook is very hard to defend. He also has shown the ability to pass it back out. This kid is really going to be a player for u.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
He has also shown better court awareness passing out of the double teams. He's had several passes where he holds the ball over his head and just flicks it towards the hoop.

10-15 more pounds and he'll be real good next year. If he can get to 230 lbs. he'll be a big factor.

Reaction Score
For a guy who hasnt been playing organized ball too long he held his own tonight and showed that he can be really really good. he has nice touch around the basket,is a good passer and has good hands. when this kid adds another 20lbs and some experience hes going to be a handful for other teams. im very excited about his future.

Reaction Score
The last 6 or 7 games he has really shown a nice touch around the hoop. We need to throw the ball more down low to him. That hook is very hard to defend. He also has shown the ability to pass it back out. This kid is really going to be a player for u.
Agree and the nice thing is, we still have a potential 6 game season coming up. No need to wait to reap the benefits.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
I might be wrong but he picked up his 4th foul with 6 or 7 minutes left and never fouled out!

Now that's something to be proud of!

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
He just needs to strengthen his base so he can hold position and get more experience. The mechanics on his perimeter shot and hook shots are spot on...hit the weights and protein shakes and keep working hard Big Guy!

Reaction Score
He should be fouling out every game. What i mean by that is he should be on the court til he fouls out or passes out

Reaction Score
I agree about getting the ball inside to AB more with his hook shot he is effective. It seems like LK on the wing is the biggest culprit for not passing to him when henna good position. Not sure why LK does it but it irritates me.

Reaction Score
He just needs to strengthen his base so he can hold position and get more experience. The mechanics on his perimeter shot and hook shots are spot on...hit the weights and protein shakes and keep working hard Big Guy!

Once he gets strong enough, no one's going to stop the hook. It's very pretty. I'd like to see us run set plays to set it up in the tourney. Potential secret weapon.

Anyone else catch the announcers relaying the Dave Odom quote about Brimah? Something to the effect he's the best post prospect since Ewing? It was about the only positive thing they said about UConn, but it was a doozy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom