Brianna Banks-- what if? | The Boneyard

Brianna Banks-- what if?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
So............where would she have fit in to this year' s program had she stayed put? I wish her the best but have j doubts about the move. What do you think? would she have deprived Gabby or SC of playing time??

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
She probably would have gotten Saniya-like minutes.

Who knows, she wanted to move on. As much as some kids want to just be a part of a winning program, others want to spend their time actually seeing the floor. Can't fault her for that.

Reaction Score
I meant to say that I have doubts given Penn State's status in light of last season. I hope she lights up the program

Reaction Score
If recovered from her injury, I think she might have started. I think she would have provided better defense than Nurse and she would have been better at going to the hoop and scoring. Not sure of her three point shot.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
She probably would have gotten Saniya-like minutes.

Who knows, she wanted to move on. As much as some kids want to just be a part of a winning program, others want to spend their time actually seeing the floor. Can't fault her for that.

If true, she couldn't have picked Penn State at a better time. Banks already got two NCs, and PSU is so bad right now that she doesn't have to worry about minutes so much.

Still don't fully understand why she wouldn't have ridden one last year out and gotten a degree in one month, but I still wish her the best.

Reactions: HGN

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Having been close to some players here in corn-land, it sometimes come to pass that a woman tranfers and, even though she said she thought it out, comes to regret the move. But they seldom admit or say that. It just makes things worse. In an exception, one very good player I knew transferred "to be closer to home." She later told her coach, "I really blew it." Which she certainly had.

Reaction Score
" In an exception, one very good player I knew transferred "to be closer to home." She later told her coach, "I really blew it." Which she certainly had."

EDD?

Reaction Score
I cannot blame Brianna for wanting to play.... she never would have had the minutes in a UConn career that she will have where she is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom