Box and One in MD game | The Boneyard

Box and One in MD game

Status
Not open for further replies.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
I watched the game again yesterday and at one point in the second half I saw Uconn playing a box and one defense - didn't rewind and figure how often they were in that but BB was chasing Thomas all over the court while the rest of the team was in zone. Hadn't seen that mentioned anywhere before and thought it was worth a comment. Don't remember seeing that ever before in Uconn's defensive arsenal.
And I wonder if Lucas goes off or fouls mount we might not see the same again today? Just food for thought.

BlueDolphin

Playful Mammal
Reaction Score
I watched the game again yesterday and at one point in the second half I saw Uconn playing a box and one defense - didn't rewind and figure how often they were in that but BB was chasing Thomas all over the court while the rest of the team was in zone. Hadn't seen that mentioned anywhere before and thought it was worth a comment. Don't remember seeing that ever before in Uconn's defensive arsenal.
And I wonder if Lucas goes off or fouls mount we might not see the same again today? Just food for thought.

Yes, I noticed it once during the game. Did not notice it again so it may have just been that one possession. Worked too if I recall correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle
Top Bottom