Boston Meetup Bar for AAC Final? | The Boneyard

Boston Meetup Bar for AAC Final?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Are the boston boneyarders meeting up anywhere? or does anyone know if the alumni assoc. has a bar thats "the" boston uconn bar?

Planning on watching with a couple of friends in an apt., but I wouldn't mind experiencing this one in a bar with others who care about the outcome as much as I do.

Anyone in the same boat? right? let me know

Reaction Score
Are the boston boneyarders meeting up anywhere? or does anyone know if the alumni assoc. has a bar thats "the" boston uconn bar?

Planning on watching with a couple of friends in an apt., but I wouldn't mind experiencing this one in a bar with others who care about the outcome as much as I do.

Anyone in the same boat? right? let me know

The Boston alumni association chapter has used the Cask, across from Fenway, for viewing parties before. I believe they also have used Game On. No Celts, no Bruins so the bars will all have the game on if you go anywhere.

Reaction Score
The Boston alumni association chapter has used the Cask, across from Fenway, for viewing parties before. I believe they also have used Game On. No Celts, no Bruins so the bars will all have the game on if you go anywhere.

Thanks for the info bud, I'm not worried about finding the game on, but I have no interest in watching at a bar if everyone else there doesnt care. Watching in a crowd of uconn fans however, that would be nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer
Top Bottom