Borges: Preseason AP Top 25 Ballot- UConn at #13 | The Boneyard

Borges: Preseason AP Top 25 Ballot- UConn at #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I like it... Also thinking UConn 13-14 preseason. And the no freshman thin is a good gesture, but I'm all in on the Wiggins hype. From the tape I've seen, he truly is a transcendent star.

Reaction Score
He has Michigan State #1 because of experience, guard play and coaching....you would think he would have UConn #1 if that's his criteria. Seriously what am I missing with Michigan State? They will be good and most likely a top 10 team but all of these #2 and #1 predictions for them seems too high. I'm also not seeing it with North Carolina, James McAdoo just isn't any good.

Reaction Score
I like it... Also thinking UConn 13-14 preseason. And the no freshman thin is a good gesture, but I'm all in on the Wiggins hype. From the tape I've seen, he truly is a transcendent star.
Kansas is going to be really good but I think Wiggins is being way overhyped. Kid is an athletic freak and has star potential at the NBA level eventually but he is not the next Lebron and won't have a Carmelo like impact in his freshman year. His jumper and ballhandling need work. He's no doubt an exceptional prospect but he's not going to completely dominate right away, I have a feeling Wayne Seldon might be their leading scorer.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
According to Borges, Shabazz should have saved some of his 'clutchness' from last year since it didnt matter and use it this year.... how, the, hell?! :confused:

Reaction Score
Harris shouldn't be on any aa lists, hell I would put air canada wiggins in there before him. While Harris is a terrific shooter, he's a below average rebounder, playmaker, and doesn't get to the line enough.

Reaction Score
Shabazz is a renewable source of clutchness.

No kidding. What a strange thing to say. Some guys just have it. You can sure tell the writer has missed him some foul shots, lol/

Kenpom has you guys at 13 as well. Looks like some respect is coming your way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom