borges on recruiting | The Boneyard

borges on recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Am I going crazy or are these @3uconn 's quotes word for word? Maybe I read them in Borges tweets earlier?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
KO and his staff's circle of influence are far-reaching. KFree's bball coach is coaching Briscoe, Jones' coach used to play against KO and KO used to work his clinics, Enoch is coached by Drummond's AAU coach, etc, etc.

Love Myers' quote about Jones: "Extremely athletic, and really knows how to play the game of basketball, as well. He understands the nuances of it. That’s the greatest thing about him. His upside can be tremendous, but he’s still scratching the surface. He’s so athletic, people don’t understand other things he can do because he wows you with his athleticism."

Reaction Score
As I read the article, I got more and more excited... Oh I want that recruit, Oh I want that recruit too... there simply are not enough ships to get all the recruits on that list that I'd love to land in the 2015 class. We really can't go wrong with any combination of bigs, small forwards and another guard from that list. It seems there is strong enough interest from enough of those recruits that we're likely to land at least two of them if not more.

Reaction Score
As I read the article, I got more and more excited... Oh I want that recruit, Oh I want that recruit too... there simply are not enough ships to get all the recruits on that list that I'd love to land in the 2015 class. We really can't go wrong with any combination of bigs, small forwards and another guard from that list. It seems there is strong enough interest from enough of those recruits that we're likely to land at least two of them if not more.
Completely agree DM.

I think Enoch and Waters (2017) are just about locks, (unless someone else commits before Enoch) and I think we're really close with Jones as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom