borges-A Look at 10 of UConn's Most Coveted Recruits | The Boneyard

borges-A Look at 10 of UConn's Most Coveted Recruits

Status
Not open for further replies.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Really doesn't say much we don't already know. The staff is really interested in those kids. Some we have a better shot at than others. Still, nice to see someone writing about it...

Reaction Score
Bonzie Colson sounds like someone we might want to offer. I know he's short but he's been putting up big numbers consistently this summer. Seems to go to work every game and get the job done. He's only 6-4.5 but has a 6-11 wingspan

Reaction Score
Good be wishful thinking but, Colon reminds me or adrien and we can use a tough nosed guy under the boards like that again.

Reaction Score
Usually with Borges' recruiting articles, you can tell that he's talked to the coaches off the record because he has at least a few nuggets of actual information. This was a pretty lazy compilation with references to outdated info.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Nothing new there. When can we expect some actual news? I want to see some verbals from some of these guys. I do love Kevin's approach here. Go after some of the biggest names to remind everyone that despite the conference, we're not going anywhere.

Reaction Score
Kevin Ollie is gonna be such an amazing asset for UConn athletics. You can tell that the best recruits genuinely want to play for him even if it means playing in the American rather than a power conference. He's young, charismatic, and exciting.

I wish we could see the classes he'd put together if we were in a conference that mattered.

Reaction Score
Having the recruiting update done on this board really has been a great focal point for me. In past years I would be looking for bits of info on sports blogs that were usually wrong. It's just cool to have this here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tmirm0279

Top Bottom