Booze situation | The Boneyard

Booze situation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Are we absolutely positive that they aren't serving beer at MSG on Friday? They had it at the 2k classic. I'm gonna need to be drinking heavily during MSU-UVA for one of two reasons.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
Who said they weren't?
If so sneak in some vodka in a Poland spring bottle don't let anybody see it but that shouldn't be hard because security there is a joke!

Reaction Score
Who said they weren't?
If so sneak in some vodka in a Poland spring bottle don't let anybody see it but that shouldn't be hard because security there is a joke!
I would...not recommend doing this. Unless you think it's worth potentially not getting in. (It's not.)

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
No booze at the Final Four, pretty sure no booze on Friday.

Reaction Score
I would...not recommend doing this. Unless you think it's worth potentially not getting in. (It's not.)
Definitely not gonna risk this.

Reaction Score
They pat you down pretty good there - they've definitely beefed up security significantly.

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
I go to Knicks/Rangers games often and as long as you have your cell phone out and your hat off, they will wand you and let you in. Never had a problem.
Now that's the Knicks and rangers maybe for this it might be different!

Don't risk if you don't feel safe!

IT IS DEF NOT WORTH IT TO MISS THIS GAME!

Reaction Score
Don't worry about it, give it a shot. Big deal, they find it, and they keep it.

They will not stop you from going in.

I've gotten things taken from them that are more illegal than booze, and they did not try to stop me from going in.

Last edited:

rbny1

Gotham Husky Fanatic
Reaction Score
Are we absolutely positive that they aren't serving beer at MSG on Friday? They had it at the 2k classic. I'm gonna need to be drinking heavily during MSU-UVA for one of two reasons.

I think it's silly, but the NCAA bans alcohol at events it controls, including national championship basketball games and the NIT. The 2k Classic wasn't controlled by the NCAA, so booze was allowed.

Reaction Score
Tape some 151 nips in you hat, when you walk up to security you take your hat off and hold it up in your left hand and hold your cell phone up in your right. Let them pat you down with both hands over your head. Get it, order a coke and drop the rum in.

Theory sounds good, but I wouldn't chance it.

Reaction Score
Tape some 151 nips in you hat, when you walk up to security you take your hat off and hold it up in your left hand and hold your cell phone up in your right. Let them pat you down with both hands over your head. Get it, order a coke and drop the rum in.

Theory sounds good, but I wouldn't chance it.

They do check the hat often times.

Reaction Score
Update. Socks are the way to go. I got a pint in a water bottle in the sock through, and my buddy went to CVS and bought a bunch of those three oz. travel containers, and I had one of those right in my front pocket.

Warning, you have to check the guys out from the back of the line. One guy was pressing up against your leg with the wand metal detector, and he would have found my bottle. The guy I went to just waved the wand over without making contact.

Also, my cousin had a bottle in the back of his waist, and it got taken, but of course there was no mention of them not letting him in.

Reaction Score
Update. Socks are the way to go. I got a pint in a water bottle in the sock through, and my buddy went to CVS and bought a bunch of those three oz. travel containers, and I had one of those right in my front pocket.

Warning, you have to check the guys out from the back of the line. One guy was pressing up against your leg with the wand metal detector, and he would have found my bottle. The guy I went to just waved the wand over without making contact.

Also, my cousin had a bottle in the back of his waist, and it got taken, but of course there was no mention of them not letting him in.

My question is "Was there ever any doubt about the SOCKS??" ………. been there done that! Go get a bunch of CapMorgans, Goose, Fireball nips - whatever and have a blast!

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
My question is "Was there ever any doubt about the SOCKS??" ………. been there done that! Go get a bunch of CapMorgans, Goose, Fireball nips - whatever and have a blast!

And if worst comes to worst, you can soak your jockstrap with 151 and squeeze it into your coke in the bathroom...

Reaction Score
41b1PI9i0FL._SY300_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member