Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Email from tix dept

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 409
Reaction Score
There's nothing there that makes me want to jump up and down,and I've been a season ticket holder from the beginning of The Rent.

Reaction Score
cheech63 said:
There's nothing there that makes me want to jump up and down,and I've been a season ticket holder from the beginning of The Rent.

What would you want?

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Personally, I like the effort, but an additional hour of tailgating is still a little meh, at least for noon games. I wake up at 6:00am as it is. Any earlier on a Saturday Morning, and I might turn into a pumpkin. The lots have opened between 7:30 and 7:45 for the last few years.

Another question is on the hat and concession perks. I have an account, but I get my football tickets through one of my buddies who has more points and more seniority. Apparently my money isn't as green though because only he gets free refills and the all important season ticket hat.

The Athletic Department is on the right track so far, but I was hoping for different (not more, but different)...For instance, how about a segregated area where a ball can be thrown around without harassment by the cart drivers? It'd also be nice to understand how they plan on incentivizing students.

Just my $0.02

Reaction Score
Got the email. Won't be enough to bring me back as a season's. Not with that home schedule. Will need concrete evidence of improvement as well. My blind faith support is all used up.

Reaction Score
What would you want?
I would have liked somewhat of a discount in season ticket prices,especially if I renewed very early on in the process.What aggravates me, is the cheaper prices the average fan gets offered just before the season starts,and they aren't paying for seat donations. This other stuff is trivial,because I do all my eating and drinking at the tailgates. I have enough hats and shirts to wear to my hearts content. So that's why I'm not doing cartwheels in my house right now.I'm happy for the guys who get the extra hour of tailgating.For me,not that big of a deal.

Reaction Score
Personally, I like the effort, but an additional hour of tailgating is still a little meh, at least for noon games. I wake up at 6:00am as it is. Any earlier on a Saturday Morning, and I might turn into a pumpkin. The lots have opened between 7:30 and 7:45 for the last few years.

Another question is on the hat and concession perks. I have an account, but I get my football tickets through one of my buddies who has more points and more seniority. Apparently my money isn't as green though because only he gets free refills and the all important season ticket hat.

The Athletic Department is on the right track so far, but I was hoping for different (not more, but different)...For instance, how about a segregated area where a ball can be thrown around without harassment by the cart drivers? It'd also be nice to understand how they plan on incentivizing students.

Just my $0.02
I take advantage of the system by getting better seats through someone else and the university does not reward me...I just cannot understand it????

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
They are listening. This plus the
instant banishment of the dog videos are great steps.

Your season ticket holders are your lifeblood.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
How will the prevent the non season ticket holder??

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
I like that you are guaranteed your same seats from the previous 3 yr plan. I wish that was available previous. Kinda skews the point aspect? Don't have to donate outside the seat donation except a small UConn Club donation.
Kinda ambiguous how to move if you want to move your seats, say, next to someone else's. Decided after ticket deadline? Roll the dice?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom