Boneyarders | The Boneyard

Boneyarders

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I've been reading the Boneyard for many years. It's the best place for me to get my Uconn fix. From all of the posts that I've read, Boneyard members are knowledgeable, articulate and down right entertaining. Thank you for sharing your knowledge, intellect and wit, it makes being a Uconn fan much more enjoyable.

I get so excited when watching the Uconn Women play... but I rarely express it to anyone... unless you count my neighbors, who I'm sure hear me when we score or make a great play in general... I've tried posting on the ESPN game thread... but there are too many trolls... I can no longer bear to read those posts...

Today's game was as close to perfection as I've ever seen... the fluidity, grace and shear determination of the players had me mesmerized... I'm so happy that I have to share it with someone :)

For those of you who are lucky enough to attend the games in person... yell and cheer real loud for me :)

On to the Great 8 :)

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I've been reading the Boneyard for many years. It's the best place for me to get my Uconn fix. From all of the posts that I've read, Boneyard members are knowledgeable, articulate and down right entertaining. Thank you for sharing your knowledge, intellect and wit, it makes being a Uconn fan much more enjoyable.

I get so excited when watching the Uconn Women play... but I rarely express it to anyone... unless you count my neighbors, who I'm sure hear me when we score or make a great play in general... I've tried posting on the ESPN game thread... but there are too many trolls... I can no longer bear to read those posts...

Today's game was as close to perfection as I've ever seen... the fluidity, grace and shear determination of the players had me mesmerized... I'm so happy that I have to share it with someone :)

For those of you who are lucky enough to attend the games in person... yell and cheer real loud for me :)

mdakota - Welcome to the Boneyard. I too was a regular poster on the ESPN thread for several years. I understand exactly what you're saying. It was brutal there. Its much nicer here, like night and day.
The folks here are much more knowledgeable too. This place will grow on you real quick. I love it here. We look forward to your comments and your takes. If you're a UConn women's BB fan, THIS is the place to be. We have "yarders" all across the country, not just in the Connecticut area. We're family here. Again, WELCOME!!!! :)

Reaction Score

Great intro! Welcome. You are in pretty good company regarding your comments about today's game. Rebecca Lobo said UConn's first half was the best basketball she has seen in a very long time.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
thanks, I'll try to continue to provide you with top-notch information pertaining to our girls

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
This board is a pleasure cruise compared to my previous lodgings. On one of them, I was a mod, and was glad to make an exit. The other was simply a free-fire zone.

The BY offers a chance to have civilized conversation (even in an election year) with like-minded folk, and with those with whom we peaceably disagree.

It says a lot about us that our rates of murder, assault, and arson on the BY are well below the Internet averages. It makes me so proud!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom