BoneYard Whining | The Boneyard

BoneYard Whining

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozzie Nelson

RIP, Ozzie
Reaction Score
Sometimes it seems to me that there is more whining on the BoneYard about a few unruly fans(always someone else’s fans indeed), and, in addition, the entitled ability to see every game for free, than there is discussion about the extraordinary team/players we have the distinct pleasure to see perform. I don’t get it.

Reaction Score
Sometimes it seems to me that there is more whining on the BoneYard about a few unruly fans(always someone else’s fans indeed), and, in addition, the entitled ability to see every game for free, than there is discussion about the extraordinary team/players we have the distinct pleasure to see perform. I don’t get it.
Whaaa...?? Are you saying you don't think us being able to see every game for free is one of our inalienable rights??

DobbsRover2

Slap me 10
Reaction Score
Nope...just said I don't get it.
There are just some things that are too deep for you to understand.

You assume that watching or not watching the game yesterday was all about watching or not watching a great team and great players and getting pleasure from it (or maybe pain for those unable to watch). That is clearly not even close to having a shred of reality.

What this UConn+WCBB thing is all about is being a sedative, stimulant, hallucinogenic, diuretic, and antipsychotic at various stages for the normal semi-crazed fan. If you are simply seeking pleasure, go get yourself a Krispy Kreme.

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
We whine because we are dumb.

Or, we are dumb because we have wined and dined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom