Boneyard server | The Boneyard

Boneyard server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
was the server hacked? couldn't access the website for a while...is it just me?

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Why not explain it here?
It was explained here... but I guess you didn't see it cause you couldn't log on.

BTW scroll down a little and you'll see it on the Women's board

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
It still does not work on three of my four computers. All Apple iPad, iPhone, mini mac, or macbook pro.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
It was tough when it went down.
I was Jonesin' for UConn women's news -- for spirited disagreements -- for both the impressively insightful and the ridiculously stupid.
But there was nothing.
I had to go to the streets...walking and whispering ... "Looking to score some UConn WBB news."
"Got something about Geno? CD? The 2019 Starting Five?"

I finally met up with a guy ... an unsavory sort ... he let me cop a gander of the 2013 National Championship Game on his iPhone 4 with a cracked screen for $20. He offered to let me wipe the withdrawal spittle from the corners of my mouth with a National Flag Blue bandana for an extra $1. I turned him down, even after he produced a certificate of authenticity claiming it was once used a mopeen by Geno's mom.

I was being eyed by an opportunistic gumshoe who sensed my desperation would soon lead to arrest-worthy offense when my wife found me and shoved an iPad under my nose as proof the site was back up. The pixels excited my eyes and the calm spread through my whole system. My addiction was back on the Internet I.V.

If not for your speedy recovery, who knows what tale of woe I would be telling today.

Thanks to all who give us this forum.

Reaction Score
This site was down, then up, then down, then up... what happens?
My Google said it is the DNS connection issue.

Reaction Score
at the risk of being cut off by the software guru of this website, who ever did this "bone"head move.....don't do it again for at least five years....by then I may be in a nursing home with no memory of the pain this caused.

Reaction Score
It was tough when it went down.
I was Jonesin' for UConn women's news -- for spirited disagreements -- for both the impressively insightful and the ridiculously stupid.
But there was nothing.
I had to go to the streets...walking and whispering ... "Looking to score some UConn WBB news."
"Got something about Geno? CD? The 2019 Starting Five?"

I finally met up with a guy ... an unsavory sort ... he let me cop a gander of the 2013 National Championship Game on his iPhone 4 with a cracked screen for $20. He offered to let me wipe the withdrawal spittle from the corners of my mouth with a National Flag Blue bandana for an extra $1. I turned him down, even after he produced a certificate of authenticity claiming it was once used a mopeen by Geno's mom.

I was being eyed by an opportunistic gumshoe who sensed my desperation would soon lead to arrest-worthy offense when my wife found me and shoved an iPad under my nose as proof the site was back up. The pixels excited my eyes and the calm spread through my whole system. My addiction was back on the Internet I.V.

If not for your speedy recovery, who knows what tale of woe I would be telling today.

Thanks to all who give us this forum.

Very Fnnny, but maybe not...I've noticed that most take the Boneyard very seriously....I think you may have described how many of us felt.

Reaction Score
Luckily, I was never closed out but sometimes I feel silly checking the BY multiple times daily to see what new video, news or insightful analysis someone has posted. I'm glad to see that others are similarly addicted.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Luckily, I was never closed out but sometimes I feel silly checking the BY multiple times daily to see what new video, news or insightful analysis someone has posted. I'm glad to see that others are similarly addicted.

Ballhawk...........you're not alone! :cool:

Reaction Score
was the server hacked? couldn't access the website for a while...is it just me?
OMG====I escaped another day--Kept thinking of those "Geno" posits I made. No I'm not paranoid, I'm guilty (it's a Catholic thing).

Reaction Score
All these humerus posts accessed, I have not found a reply from those who know, like administrators, why all the problems the past days. Was it some hacking?. Was it a change in provider?: What? Surely it should not be a difficult answer?

Reaction Score
All these humerus posts accessed, I have not found a reply from those who know, like administrators, why all the problems the past days. Was it some hacking?. Was it a change in provider?: What? Surely it should not be a difficult answer?
Since I am not paying for these services---and I have access NOW--should it really matter to me?????

Reaction Score
The browser said: it is the DNS connection failed. Most likely is the server cannot be connected to the internet. May be they change a new server.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
Since I am not paying for these services---and I have access NOW--should it really matter to me?????
weird how we demand answers for everything...

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
What is a server and how does one go about hacking into one?

No need for intelligent responses I am just rehearsing for when the FBI knocks on my door.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Tom, the site owner, posted this on Thursday. Sometimes the answers folks are looking for can be found by scrolling down a bit.

Site was down thread

Reaction Score
What is a server and how does one go about hacking into one?

No need for intelligent responses I am just rehearsing for when the FBI knocks on my door.
They don't knock any more. 3 Am they pound, then destroy the door, enter, shoot your dog and tell you they are in the wrong house.
(Don't complain my Son in law is FBI or CIA in South America)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom