Boneyard and malware | The Boneyard

Boneyard and malware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am getting a message when I try to access the Yard using Chrome that this site contains malware and I am denied access. No problems at all using IE. And, whatever the problem, my security suite(Webroot) is also not reacting as though there is a problem with the Yard. Any ideas? I am going to uninstall and reinstall Chrome for starters. And now I'm getting similar message using Firefox(see link).

Bugs,Bugs! Who's Got The Bugs?!(FireFox)

GO HUSKIES!!! BEAT THE STAIN!!!

Reaction Score
Didn't see your post before I posted mine. In BL's thread it was posted that Fishy was addressing this matter.

Safe Browsing

Diagnostic page for the-boneyard.com

What is the current listing status for the-boneyard.com?
Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this web site may harm your computer.
Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 2 time(s) over the past 90 days.
What happened when Google visited this site?
Of the 69 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 11 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2013-02-04, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2013-02-03.
Malicious software is hosted on 1 domain(s), including ads.zitaholdings.com/.
This site was hosted on 2 network(s) including AS32748 (STEADFAST), AS15169 (Google Internet Backbone).
Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?
Over the past 90 days, the-boneyard.com appeared to function as an intermediary for the infection of 1 site(s) including post original url/.
Has this site hosted malware?
No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.
How did this happen?
In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.
Next steps:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01