Boeheim being asked to retire?? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Boeheim being asked to retire??

Status
Not open for further replies.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
I respect JB overall, but he doesn't do well in the tourny after the 1st weekend and the zone doesn't prepare kids for the next level

but his consistency is impressive

patrick

Hurley4#6
Reaction Score
I was going to say I think I just gained respect for Boeheim after seeing the before pic. So that's who Craig Sager models himself after.
Lol that's good!

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
It would the right thing for the Syrabuse administration to do (obviously should have happened when the Fine mess came to light), but I highly doubt that they have the cojones.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I'm sure you think those last two posts are clever insults, but they're just stupid. Boeheim has accomplished more in the long, intermediate and short terms than about 98% of basketball coaches. You can argue that he's not Jim Calhoun (he's not), but that's just not an insult. No one of his generation is Jim Calhoun.
LIGHTEN UP you sound like a stuffy attorney, this is a place to post most anything and those 3 were lighthearted.. go to the cuse blogs and read what they say about jc and jt3

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
If you are going to sweat the clown you might want to know what your talking about.

Of active coaches pitino, izzo, Donavan, calaparri, k, Williams, and self have accomplished more and been better when it matters then your buddy JB.

But keep pointlessly defending a guy who lobbied against our entry into the ACC, consistently underachievs in march, sweeps problems with the program under the rug, and had a pedophile on his staff.

Boeheim didn't lobby for or against UConn - his athletic director did.

And he's not being pushed out.

Reaction Score
If you are going to sweat the clown you might want to know what your talking about.

Of active coaches pitino, izzo, Donavan, calaparri, k, Williams, and self have accomplished more and been better when it matters then your buddy JB.

But keep pointlessly defending a guy who lobbied against our entry into the ACC, consistently underachievs in march, sweeps problems with the program under the rug, and had a pedophile on his staff.

So you are calling him one of the ten best coaches in the country and I am the one defending him? Sure.

Reaction Score
So you are calling him one of the ten best coaches in the country and I am the one defending him? Sure.
I was simply giving a few names who are MUCH better the him as a starter since you think he walks on water and you have a giant stick up your butt

Reaction Score
he's gone and so might be his "replacement in waiting"

Reaction Score
I was simply giving a few names who are MUCH better the him as a starter since you think he walks on water and you have a giant stick up your butt
It's easy to make fun of JB. Three Final Fours are pretty good (JC only has 1 more), 1 title is not. He should have had more titles. But we're kidding ourselves if we think there are many better coaches out there.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
he's gone and so might be his "replacement in waiting"
The more I cross reference this the more I think that there is legitimately something on the horizon, but do you have your own source that makes you say so with such conviction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom