Bob Diaco finally showed us something | The Boneyard

Bob Diaco finally showed us something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Good job Bob. good job team. I feel bad about being negative in the game thread. It wasn't like I had to line up for 100 plays on defense or anything. That's all I have to say.

C

Chief00

Too many mental errors and penalties - in some areas improvement but some slips etc by ECU defensive backs.

Reaction Score
Chap bc and badger's who cares. Don't like moral victories but this is one especially considering how low we have sunk. We have nowhere to go but up. We might be able too sneak out a couple of wins after all.

Reaction Score
Most concerning to me was the play calling in the fourth quarter. Looked like all the other games. Don't understand why for three quarters they can look like a half decent O and the turtle back into ineptness when the game is there for the bold to take.

sdhusky

1972,73 & 98 Boneyard Poster of the Year
Reaction Score
Most concerning to me was the play calling in the fourth quarter. Looked like all the other games. Don't understand why for three quarters they can look like a half decent O and the turtle back into ineptness when the game is there for the bold to take.

I don't know why they stopped calling the "1-1 coverage, CB slips and falls play" over and over again. It was a dandy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom