Boatright vs Jabarie Hinds | The Boneyard

Boatright vs Jabarie Hinds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't know if Bob Huggins just ruined the kid, but it's clear we got the better player. Hinds is averaging 6.7 points, 1.6 assists, shooting 22% from 3, and only 31% from the field. It's amazing how sometimes the recruits we lose have actually helped us in the long run. If Hinds chose UConn Boat would be at WVU and we probably lose to ND yesterday. Also if we hadn't missed on Knight, Selby, and Joseph we wouldn't have Shabazz right now. It's funny how things work out.

Reaction Score
It speaks volumes to our player development that we can win titles and have the amount of NBA players that we do with some many "Plan B" type recruits. I saw a thread on the UNC boards complaining how their team sucks this year because they only have two top 10 players on the roster. Imagine if Calhoun had five McDonald's All-Americans every year... I doubt Bazz is nearly the same player he is had he went elsewhere. Hinds would probably be much better here but I'm happy with what we have.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Brandon Jennings and Kemba (think he was set to go to Cincy) as well

I don't know if Bob Huggins just ruined the kid, but it's clear we got the better player. Hinds is averaging 6.7 points, 1.6 assists, shooting 22% from 3, and only 31% from the field. It's amazing how sometimes the recruits we lose have actually helped us in the long run. If Hinds chose UConn Boat would be at WVU and we probably lose to ND yesterday. Also if we hadn't missed on Knight, Selby, and Joseph we wouldn't have Shabazz right now. It's funny how things work out.

Reaction Score
i started this same thread three days ago on TOS and WV fans went straight to uconn is dirty.. very funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TonyClifton

Top Bottom