Boat | The Boneyard

Boat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
I thought that Ryan looked really good tonight. Shot the ball well, not forcing things, and seemed to be working to stay in front of his man on defense.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Agree 100%. Boat hit a few open 3s,had one really nice drive to the basket, hit a tough contested fadeaway. Was also unselfish; the offense looked good when he ran it. Great night for Boat.

huskyharry

Hooyah
Reaction Score
I thought that Ryan looked really good tonight. Shot the ball well, not forcing things, and seemed to be working to stay in front of his man on defense.
Agree, wholeheartedly. He played under control on offense, played solid defense, finished well by choosing when to take it all the way to the hole and when to be very effective in pull-ups and shot 100% from 3!

Reaction Score
Boat was great. There was one play where he tried to do "too much" creating his own shot, other than that he played very mature.

As for the TO comment... Why exactly? He rebounded fairly well when DeAndre wasn't beasting the boards down and i thought he played great defense. Im sick of TO getting s--- on by our fanbase. Its disgraceful listening to what the students have to say about him. Had to yell at someone behind me for literally yelling "OLANDER WHY ARE YOU BACK ON THE TEAM?" Uhhhh are you stupid? Take a look at the front court and say that again. Its beyond annoying.

Sorry, not trying to single you out or bash you Okie just sick of the Tyler hate.

joober jones

Finally Non-Fat Guy
Reaction Score
There were quite a few moments in this game where I was expecting Boatright to make a cringe-worthy drive through the heavily populated lane or throw up an ill-advised three (as he may have done last year) but each and every time he instead ended up either making a great pass or a creative offensive play on his own. The boat has been righted.

Reaction Score
Boat has matured and is looking to facilitate much more. Love me some Boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom